Dinkleberg's GMod
unban thing part lowercase q - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum Stuff (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Forum: Forum Unban Request (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=96)
+----- Forum: Forum Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+----- Thread: unban thing part lowercase q (/showthread.php?tid=17269)

Pages: 1 2 3

unban thing part lowercase q - bunniey - 10-15-2022

Forum/Steam Name: cumphobe on forums right now obviously, I think aaaaaaaa currently on Steam, but more known names are Bunniey, NotRand, boob, [censored for harassment], among others. (Drop your favorite Rand name in the comments down below, and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): Matt

Reason For Ban: Making a shitty meme about a community member, and generally just causing drama every so often

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: So, the biggest thing for me is that the person in question has given his blessing about my being unbanned. I have definitely been not getting into shenanigans much at all lately, aside from the occasional whatever, so that's also good. I've been trying my best to actually be more community oriented, and help out on server and everything when I can. The biggest want I have out of this is to be able to do ban requests and all that. As anyone can tell you, I care pretty heavily about the community, and know that that ability does help things get done, since I can only bug Bryan so much about things.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I can't get links right now because banned, but most people kinda know what the deal was. If someone would like to find and post some for me, that would be dope.

Other: Common questions might be "have you changed," "how do we know you won't go back to your old ways," and "why should we give you another chance"

Well.
1. Yes and no. I'd say my tendencies to be a tad dramatic every so often is more the change than my general self. Over 3 years, and there's only really been about 4 instances of that, but most of the time between is just me being the me that was staff, and the me that hosted community events and stuff. And they get more few and farther between as time goes on.

2. This was kind of answered in the last one, where it's more like going back to someone that isn't my old self. But we don't, things do happen. What I do know is, as things have happened, I've been more likely to reach out to mainly Bryan or someone about things, or before I do things.

3. I mean, to be frank, because we dish out chances pretty consistently. Multiple people that have been in trouble for similar things, or worse things, almost as often, or that have been community banned, or this or that, are unbanned and fine. And obviously I got unbanned on the discord, where I can do significantly more damage that can go unnoticed for longer. But mainly, because I've really been trying to make an effort. I didn't realize how much things I'd done were affecting people, mainly the meme thing. I've worked on that pretty heavily.

p.s. i probably am not going to respond much of anything said that isn't a direct question, i dont really want it to be me replying every other comment, y'know? just want someone to hit the thread and see what people think, so if you want me to address something, ask it specifically, ty c:

p.p.s +1 chibill he is good noodle just needs 2 ask more questions when doing slays

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - lacer - 10-15-2022

Either unban him or tell him he can't appeal anymore. He's getting up there with mad shitter in unban requests.

Personally, I don't see a reason to keep Rand from posting on the forums. He hasn't done anything in other parts of the community since his ban that I believe would raise concerns about his intentions here.

+1

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - dong - 10-15-2022

he's been good everywhere else like Laced said +1 no reason to keep him banned any longer

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - Chris Farley - 10-15-2022

+1 for unban. No reason to keep Rand banned any longer, he's been fine in every other part of the community, and there's no reason to keep him banned on the forums

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - voidzz - 10-15-2022

(10-15-2022, 10:58 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Either unban him or tell him he can't appeal anymore. He's getting up there with mad shitter in unban requests.
this. why let someone appeal then reject them even if they have full community support, its a waste of everyones time. 

+1 unban, worst that can happen is you ban him again if he does something stupid

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - Ryan722 - 10-15-2022

+1, I'm actually surprised Rand is banned on forums given I've never seen him cause problems elsewhere (to my recollection). Not sure if he made some turnaround since before I joined or what, but I don't foresee unbanning him being an issue.

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - YourMateMurph - 10-15-2022

+1 I haven’t had any problems with Rand nor have I seen him do anything bad recently.

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - slater - 10-15-2022

-1 he is a cumphobe…
jk huge +1 on unban, as my time from being donor - tmod, he hasn’t caused trouble over the 3-4 months I’ve been on and honestly has been making an improvement in general. I know I don’t know the history of Rand and the server/forums but from what he has described of his improvement and the change he is making for himself, why not unban? It’s the same issue as mad shitter’s as you could unban them, but if they misbehave, you could always ban. Definitely consider an unban for Rand.

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - Wrom - 10-15-2022

+1 unban him he's a good noodle

RE: unban thing part lowercase q - Deadpoolz - 10-15-2022

unban him so he stops complaining about being banned to me >: