Dinkleberg's GMod
Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: PH Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=17476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Mello - 11-20-2022

Steam Name: Jahvuh

Steam I.D: 
STEAM_0:0:153333770

Who banned you: Ryzin

Reason for ban: "Hacks"

Reason for Admins to unban you: Okay, so imma just be honest since Super Milk Chan brought it up in the Donor Abuse thread against me. Anyway, back in July I was banned on my main account Jahvuh for "Hacking". Ill be 100% honest I had my bro-in-law over and we was ghosting which is what was showed in the proof of the ban appeal and why I was banned. I then got on my alt account Mello and was playing and was banned for evasion. Now I've been playing on the account Mello "under the radar" you could say. Honestly, I'm tired of not talking in VC and using alts and all that. I realize how stupid it is to simply ghost in a game so community-friendly. I aplogize for that and I aplogize to any staff I was toxic too. I'm hoping that maybe an apology and some honesty can get me unbanned sometime soon/in the future other than a permanent ban. 

An extra sorry too Super Milk Chan & ThaT the past week if I was toxic. I was just shitty at the accusations. I really like playing on ya'lls server and hope you take lifting the permanent ban into consideration.

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Norm Minder - 11-20-2022

Did you really get banned for hacking, evaded the ban, got banned for time farming, and started complaining about time farming rule ???? lmaoooo -1

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Wilfry - 11-20-2022

Bringing this up, Chellman's response to your unban request on your account jahvuh:

"Ordinarily, ghosting (even with yourself) would have just been a day ban. However, since you played on alts today, all accounts get permabanned! If you continue to use alts, we will just keep playing wack-a-mole banning them as they are found."

Now with recents events that have occured, you think you should out right get unban right now?

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Mello - 11-20-2022

(11-20-2022, 07:32 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Did you really get banned for hacking, evaded the ban, got banned for time farming, and started complaining about time farming rule  ???? lmaoooo -1

I was complaining so much because I thought it was a 1 month ban I didnt really realize until it was brought up on here that it was 1-day. My apologies for the toxicity.

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Carson - 11-20-2022

"I quit" -Mello
So that wasn't true, huh? From what I remember, you alt evaded your ban, started harassing people after, got banned for time farming, complained about it, then exclaim that you quit on discord. Even if you are being genuine, I just cannot support an unban after all you did, sorry.

(11-20-2022, 07:41 PM)Carson Wrote: "I quit" -Mello
So that wasn't true, huh? From what I remember, you alt evaded your ban, started harassing people after, got banned for time farming, complained about it, then exclaim that you quit on discord. Even if you are being genuine, I just cannot support an unban after all you did, sorry.

Fair enough

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Loona Mondragon - 11-20-2022

+1 Happens to the best of us.

Name:
Mello™

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:581164205

That is the info to the account I've been active on. By the looks of it if/when this gets denied you can process the ban on those as well.

(11-20-2022, 07:35 PM)Wilfry Wrote: Bringing this up, Chellman's response to your unban request on your account jahvuh:

"Ordinarily, ghosting (even with yourself) would have just been a day ban. However, since you played on alts today, all accounts get permabanned! If you continue to use alts, we will just keep playing wack-a-mole banning them as they are found."

Now with recents events that have occured, you think you should out right get unban right now?

No, I never said an unban right now. Just anytime from permanent so I can hop on again someday. Also, I realize I was out of pocket which is why I'm trying to apologize for the toxicity.

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - August - 11-20-2022

So wait a minute, your main got banned for hacking back in July, and you've been playing on an alt account since then? Am I getting this right?

RE: Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request - Deadpoolz - 11-20-2022

As former ph ambassador and respected test mod, unban him right now!!! -1