Dinkleberg's GMod
Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Thread: Camo is often found in the color green, right? (/showthread.php?tid=2949)

Pages: 1 2 3

Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Camo - 10-07-2017

Ingame Name: 
Camo

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:143183527

Time Played:
 Between all the names I have used, (El Creeper and variants of that, Camo and variants of that as well) I should have over 900 hours, But when i check game tracker it says the name Camo only has 129 or something hours which is clearly wrong lol. My time resets randomly and I am suspecting that is the cause of this. I have over 800, I suspect I have 900, but could possibly be over 1000 by now.

When First Joined: 
2/3 Years ago. Played for a solid year and half and had things come up, wasnt on for about 6-8 months. Ive been back for a few months now.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Usually get on about 7-8am to populate the server. Stay on all day untill about midnight and sometimes do the graveyard watch as well. Can be reached whenever in game, in steam, or in discord.

Rank Desired: 

Current Rank:
dtmod

What can you do to help the community: 
I am super active in game on the forums. I have a large availability which is helpful. I have not had any abuse reports or had anyone feel like I was handling their reports or a situation wrongly. Ive taken my time to get the trust of players in game and I firmly believe I have made a good reputation with them. I have their full support. I can continue to stay super active, keep handling reports., etc etc. I have not had a single Ban request denied so I believe I have figured out the "game" and make good judgement. If granted a promotion, I would have all the tools in game to be as effective as possible.

Why you want to help the community: 
The server needs to stay clean and I believe Im a great candidate for being the janitor lol. I have a long history here and plan on another few years here. Dinkleberg has said he thinks I would be a great addition which has boosted my confidence, which then opened new opportunities for me. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 
Dinklebergs is an obvious first click.

Other: 
If denied I understand. I have a nice "support" group with this so I figured I would give it a shot.
Camo for MOD! You wont be let down.

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Zekken - 10-07-2017

+1 Camo is always there for us when we need him and has been extremely helpful. If anyone deserves mod it's him.

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Starky - 10-07-2017

+1. Recently I have decided to step over to the TTT side of things. Every morning he is on(when no other staff is on) and spends most of his day when available doing his job. Camo handles every situation well. Through my few days of playing I have seen him handle over 90+ reports, and do 3-4 ban request with exact needed evidence. I'd say Camo would make a great Moderator. He is extremely helpful, and even though the game is simple he explained the things I needed to know. He brings a welcoming vibe to the player base and would be a good role model for the learning/upcoming staff additions to the TTT staff team.+1.

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - DaKody - 10-07-2017

you got tmod back less than a week ago, no

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Ethereal - 10-07-2017

He fspeced me during my T round for doing too good tho.

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Deadpoolz - 10-07-2017

You just recently resigned and came back. :/

EDIT: I should add a -1 with that I guess.

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Yeezy Jeezy - 10-07-2017

Camo is fun to play with, and is very good at what he does. I swear, like half the ban requests posted are done by him. He mixes his staffing responsibilities well with just having fun on the server.

+1

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - moocow - 10-07-2017

You informally resigned very recently and then bought tmod back again, you should’ve wait a while before trying to get a promotion. -1

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - Camo - 10-07-2017

(10-07-2017, 11:49 AM)DaKody Wrote: you got tmod back less than a week ago, no

Just to clarify, I resigned but was never demoted for like 4 days. I talked to @dinkleberg the same day I said I was resigning and we came to that I would not be demoted. So he was surprised when I was demoted without his permission 4 days later. Maybe he can clear it up when he comes back? I was set back to donor for all of 5 mins before I was set back to Tmod? :(

RE: Camo is often found in the color green, right? - [red]Moderate_ - 10-07-2017

-1 You only got TMod less than 2 months ago, then resigned and bought it back about a week ago, on top of a month and a few weeks not being enough experience or time as a staff member to get moderator.