Dinkleberg's GMod
DarkRP - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Suggestions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: DarkRP (/showthread.php?tid=4079)

Pages: 1 2

DarkRP - [red]Moderate_ - 02-25-2018

With the closing of DarkRP, I wanted to say a few words and thank some of the staff.

Regardless of the outcome of DarkRP, it's been a wild past 7 months with everyone. I know it wasn't popular, but I hope everyone got some enjoyment out of it one way or another.

Now, the main focus of this thread is thanking some of the staff. I appreciate everything all my staff did on the server, these are just some people that I feel went above and beyond their obligations as a staff member.

Lovanatana/MintyPanda: Regardless of the fact that you lost the motivation to get on, you were a great help, especially during some of the more dead months. You were constantly on, and always the first person to get on when someone needed a staff member.

Strangely Erotic: Biggest Homo and #1 Furry (sorry Lova). In all seriousness, You were a great help, especially in the later months (you even SOMEHOW managed to get more hours than me in the end.)

Semper Fidelis: In the end, you couldn't get on because of real life shit, but you were a fantastic help in the starting months, with you and Hal being some of the only Moderators. You also really "earned"  that moderator rank. ( @Scoovie )

Hal Jordan 'Green Lantern': Like Semper, you couldn't get on in the end, and, like Semper, you were a fantastic help in the starting months. You were also a great help with blacklisting props, and you'll always be #1 "FPP Bitch"

Burrito Bowl: As many arguments and disagreements as we had, you were still a fine staff, and helpful all the way through.

Lily: You were a great help, especially during the beginning of the server (tfw the Co-Owner can't get on at launch). Also #1 Gordon Ramsey watcher.

Rick Astley/Bman: You were constantly on, and one of DarkRP's most active members, and when you became staff you were one of the most active staff members, you were on a lot when no one else could and were always helping people.

Morse: Regardless of how things turned out, you were a great help in the beginning, being one of the only active staff, and one of the only with extensive experience.

Starky: You had your own server to deal with, yet you were still active on DarkRP when no one else was, and you were a great help in attempts for populating the server. (Also not sure if you ever learned how to play DarkRP besides building bases and telling rulebreakers off, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

RE: DarkRP - Avocado Toast - 02-25-2018

Goodbye DeadRP

RE: DarkRP - [black]Tronald - 02-25-2018

It’s sad to see your hard work Just disappear. I hope you get a chance to be involved in something like this again.

RE: DarkRP - Starky - 02-25-2018

Come on over to PH bud. Sorry it came to this, but maybe in the future something of this nature will be more successful. Its really hard to keep DarkRP servers active, and I'd say you did a really good job with the server. There just wasn't enough drive to keep people coming back I guess. Best of luck with future endeavors, and thanks for being my darkrp dad. P.S. - Keep Tunnelbear strong.

RE: DarkRP - queef commando - 02-25-2018

alright bring on the flood server

RE: DarkRP - Foxka - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 11:09 PM)paul benis Wrote: alright bring on the flood server

i  think you mean fretta good sir

RE: DarkRP - Yeezy Jeezy - 02-25-2018

(02-25-2018, 11:13 PM)Foxka Wrote:

mlp cinema

RE: DarkRP - La Flama Blanca - 02-26-2018

Thanks for making a fun server and letting me run people over with my car. You provided me with about 55 hours of entertainment. That’s more than the entire Sherlock series did. Good work, Mr. Hurricane Weather.

RE: DarkRP - Christian - 02-26-2018

(02-25-2018, 11:20 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 11:13 PM)Foxka Wrote:

mlp cinema

Fretta outdated, Flood overrated, long we have awaited, Yeezy's banned

[Image: Jebaited-Team-Logo.png]

RE: DarkRP - Mallakk - 02-26-2018

stop stealing my ideas scum boi