Dinkleberg's GMod
Missing Your Rank? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum Stuff (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: Missing Your Rank? (/showthread.php?tid=45)

RE: Missing Your Rank? - Only - 05-25-2019

Need donor on Discord. Already have donor on PH server yeet

RE: Missing Your Rank? - [green][AC] Assassin Desorito - 05-25-2019

I would like Trusted on Discord plsnthankyou

RE: Missing Your Rank? - Accel - 06-03-2019

Since Donor isnt showing up on PH but got it on forums Im not to worried about the title anymore @"Dinkleberg >:("  - if necessary I would like to be put back to yellow

RE: Missing Your Rank? - Lt. Star - 06-03-2019

This is not the biggest deal or rush but my donor tag on the forums was overridden by Trusted when I became staff, I just kept forgetting to mention it.

RE: Missing Your Rank? - AzunaRiceBoy - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 07:30 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: This is not the biggest deal or rush but my donor tag on the forums was overridden by Trusted when I became staff, I just kept forgetting to mention it.

I mean if you ever resign Donor will always be there :)  But yeah Try and contact Nuru as she can set this up easy

RE: Missing Your Rank? - Kina - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 04:18 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 07:30 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: This is not the biggest deal or rush but my donor tag on the forums was overridden by Trusted when I became staff, I just kept forgetting to mention it.

I mean if you ever resign Donor will always be there :)  But yeah Try and contact Nuru as she can set this up easy

I'm pretty sure Trusted overrides the rank, at least that was What I was told when I tried to get my donor tag back.

RE: Missing Your Rank? - AzunaRiceBoy - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 04:24 PM)Alora Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 04:18 PM)Sharky Wrote:

I'm pretty sure Trusted overrides the rank, at least that was What I was told when I tried to get my donor tag back.

wow That means T Mod doesnt  - rip Can I get my donor removed as I dont like the blue purple blue

RE: Missing Your Rank? - Mother Nuru. - 06-04-2019

@"Sharky" Yours was removed
Deathstar, should you ever get staff ranks removed and want donor back, just mention it and it'll be fixed

RE: Missing Your Rank? - AzunaRiceBoy - 06-04-2019

(06-04-2019, 04:40 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: @"Sharky"  Yours was removed
Deathstar, should you ever get staff ranks removed and want donor back, just mention it and it'll be fixed

Your the best - If its to much to ask may I get my Murder Trusted on forums and discord

RE: Missing Your Rank? - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 06-04-2019

If I’m not mistaken you were recommended but not yet accepted