Dinkleberg's GMod
dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode (/showthread.php?tid=7366)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - rue (td) - 03-26-2019

[Image: 17364f94e9de66c0bc80b5b3683266e2.png]

RE: testicles - dero - 03-26-2019

test deez nuts

lmao gotem

RE: testicles - rue (td) - 03-26-2019

for some reason it wont let my post an actual thread and it keeps saying im blocked yet it lets me post this what the fuck
(03-26-2019, 04:57 PM)Derp Wrote: test deez nuts

lmao gotem

RE: testicles - AzunaRiceBoy - 03-26-2019

Denied

RE: testicles - Tedgp908 - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 04:58 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote: for some reason it wont let my post an actual thread and it keeps saying im blocked yet it lets me post this what the fuck

lmao gotem

Do you have any “weird” symbols. The forums are way to protective of SQL and XSS attacks.

RE: testicles - rue (td) - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 05:02 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 04:58 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote: for some reason it wont let my post an actual thread and it keeps saying im blocked yet it lets me post this what the fuck

lmao gotem

Do you have any “weird” symbols. The forums are way to protective of SQL and XSS attacks.

nope i just screenshotted it idk what the fuck was wrong with it but i found a ghetto solution so i hope i can start an actual discussion now

RE: dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - La Flama Blanca - 03-26-2019

I admittedly don't play anywhere near as much as some players and staff members, but I find it kinda relaxing. It's like a game of I Spy, a favorite of mine as a kid. I really like when no players are using their mics and I can just play some tunes and shoot some props.

I'm not sure what the superior gamemode you're referring to is, but I also play on most of the other servers we have (at least when I have the time).

RE: dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - AzunaRiceBoy - 03-26-2019

Since u change ur comment on your trend Im triggered...

What keeps PH players coming back is the loyalty they show to our server 
And we Apex and fortnite is boring

RE: dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - rue (td) - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 05:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I admittedly don't play anywhere near as much as some players and staff members, but I find it kinda relaxing. It's like a game of I Spy, a favorite of mine as a kid. I really like when no players are using their mics and I can just play some tunes and shoot some props.

I'm not sure what the superior gamemode you're referring to is, but I also play on most of the other servers we have (at least when I have the time).

excuse my plebian questions but what about playing as a prop? can you like choose / make sure your a seeker or a prop everytime? do you feel the same way about playing as a prop?

RE: dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode - nopleez - 03-26-2019

Too many hackers on ph