Dinkleberg's GMod
Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: PH Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) (/showthread.php?tid=9053)

Pages: 1 2 3

Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - MinuteMonarch cs.money - 09-01-2019

Steam Name: MinuteMonarch
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:94105338

Who banned you: Traitor

Reason for ban: fighting with other staff (I told traitor and Halfdemonlink to fuck off after they constantly harrased me and started chants for me to be banned everyday in the public discord.)

Reason for Admins to unban you: I'm a good guy, I waited a year to make sure that people knew that I was serious and that I actually was punished for what happened.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I was being constantly harrassed and pushed to the brink of snapping every day with the admin starting chants for me to be demoted, for me to be banned, etc it the public discord. When I did finally snap he banned me and when I owned up to my mistake, apologized, and asked for an apology for how he treated me I got blocked. I do not expect my staff role back or anything like that, I just want to play games with my friends again that I miss. (Nuru, Fish, Voss, Kuono, Dakota I miss you guys <3). I was an exceptional staff member and community member when i was here and was always the one that would get on to handle situations when noone was able to get on or nobody wanted to get on (I even left mid csgo matches because no staff were on). So I am jokingly asking for a second chance at my old staff position if possible <3.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - TheUltraFish - 09-01-2019

Do you possibly have any proof of the harassment like screenshots? I know that the statements you made were deleted very quickly by others and if you were being harassed, why you did not tell anyone.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - lacer - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 09:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Do you possibly have any proof of the harassment like screenshots? I know that the statements you made were deleted very quickly by others and if you were being harassed, why you did not tell anyone.

I will admit that I was also a part of this, and if you would like to DM me on Discord, I can explain the entire thing.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - VolfVoss - 09-01-2019

I will remain neutral on your unban.

Honestly didn't think you'd come back with such an exit. 

Either way, it's good to see you're not dead

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - MinuteMonarch cs.money - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 09:18 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Do you possibly have any proof of the harassment like screenshots? I know that the statements you made were deleted very quickly by others and if you were being harassed, why you did not tell anyone.
I told traitor and he just joined in because he found it funny and I would gladly screenshot the conversation with him but I deleted and removed him from discord after he blocked me after the incident. I also asked them to stop in the ph staff discord and they just went harder on it finding it funnier since it was aggravating me and they removed me from the staff discord during the time the incident happened and traitor revoked all of my privaleges on the public discord so I could not tag dink or anyone that could do anything about it. If others did not see that then it is upsetting because it was pretty obvious when I got tagged with "Demote @ Monarch!" in the public discord hundreds of times a day and sometimes even in the staff chat on a daily basis for almost a month. If I could get screenshots I would gladely do it but after a year I aint got anything but the nopleez bs which is all in threads already on here and I guess you could include him insulting me every chance he got harrasment aswell but everyone knew that anyways. 
-Trust me bro you have known me a while and I get we do not talk as often as we used to so you do not know whether to believe what I am saying or not, but the first thing that I always used to say to new staff before they made ban requests was the proof was the most important part and that it was always needed before making any accusations. If I had proof I would have gladely posted it already but I am sad to say i have absolutely none (besides nopleez). You know I will always see you as a friend anyways so whatever your decision is I will respect it, just expect a few more fish puns when we talk next   :p

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - happy - 09-01-2019

Hi Monarch long time no see. Thank you for applying for an unban, but to my knowledge it wasn't a simple fuck off to traitor and link, but that you told link to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger and nobody would miss him. As someone who struggles with mental health and having a friend who committed suicide with a gun. I am not a fan of this behavior nor do i want it back. My vote for this request is a -1

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - [Yellow] Travis1421 - 09-01-2019

I'd like to make mention that you're embellishing a lot of this. A lot of the #demote shit were jokes and the #ban thing was also a joke that occured due to a drunk man having fun and we all joined in. You didn't tell anyone in the public discord to stop as far as I know and snapped on Traitor and Link, making comments that were way too far even for someone snapping. -1

Edit: You also weren't pinged a shit ton daily either like that at least in the public discord. I virtually lived in it around that time so I'd remember something like that.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - Penguinslayer4 - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 10:23 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'd like to make mention that you're embellishing a lot of this. A lot of the #demote shit were jokes and the #ban thing was also a joke that occured due to a drunk man having fun and we all joined in. You didn't tell anyone in the public discord to stop as far as I know and snapped on Traitor and Link, making comments that were way too far even for someone snapping. -1

Edit: You also weren't pinged a shit ton daily either like that at least in the public discord. I virtually lived in it around that time so I'd remember something like that.

Whether you guys found it as a joke or not does not mean he did too. And upon research I found that when he was banned from the discord whoever removed him deleted all the messages he posted, so no one can prove he didn't ask people to stop. Not saying he's completely innocent. Just stating facts, memories can be hazy and fade with time and you're not going to remember every single message. 

#banmonarch shows up in the ph chat around 38 times consecutively. I can see how that would get annoying.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - lacer - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 11:35 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 10:23 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: I'd like to make mention that you're embellishing a lot of this. A lot of the #demote shit were jokes and the #ban thing was also a joke that occured due to a drunk man having fun and we all joined in. You didn't tell anyone in the public discord to stop as far as I know and snapped on Traitor and Link, making comments that were way too far even for someone snapping. -1

Whether you guys found it as a joke or not does not mean he did too. And upon research I found that when he was banned from the discord whoever removed him deleted all the messages he posted, so no one can prove he didn't ask people to stop. Not saying he's completely innocent. Just stating facts, memories can be hazy and fade with time and you're not going to remember every single message. 

#banmonarch shows up in the ph chat around 38 times consecutively. I can see how that would get annoying.

So telling someone to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger is an appropriate response to that? Being one of the people who admittedly participated in the #banmonarch thing, I can say with 100% certainty that he did not ask a single one of us to stop. I can also say that I, at the very least, would've stopped if asked to. With Traitor tho, that's debatable.

RE: Monarch's Unban Request (1 Year Later) - Penguinslayer4 - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 11:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 11:35 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

So telling someone to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger is an appropriate response to that? Being one of the people who admittedly participated in the #banmonarch thing, I can say with 100% certainty that he did not ask a single one of us to stop. I can also say that I, at the very least, would've stopped if asked to. With Traitor tho, that's debatable.

Do you just read what you want to and skip the rest? I literally said I wasn't saying he's all innocent.