Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Mega Map Suggestion Thread.
This is sort of a reply to Prince’s suggestion to remove leetwood and replaced it. So I went looking for a single map to replace it and ended up finding a couple of more. 

***= personal favorite

ttt_moondeagle_3rd_nd (6.922 MB) ***
Space adventures with dinks! When you are indoors, the gravity is normal but when you step outside you will have lower gravity but will lose a bit of health overtime the longer you stay out. But do not fret! The map also has burgers you can eat to gain health, unless they are poisoned by a T... Map also features a dildo. I’m not joking.

T rooms - YES
T traps - YES
Tester - YES

cs_desperados (4.550 MB) ***
The perfect sized map, you can be up high or down low and still know your way around the map. Map is straight from CSS so textures should not be a problem.

T rooms - YES
T traps - YES
Tester - NO

de_MW2_Terminal_v1 (4.216 MB)
GET QUICKSC0PED F*****. Btw I fucked ur mom. 

T rooms - NO
T traps - YES
Tester - NO

I found 3 exploits on this map lmao. RIP this map suggestion.

de_thematrix_11 (5.526 MB) ***
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - we don’t get this map, you wake up to the server lacking the Keanu Reeves it needs. You take the red pill - you include this map, and understand the fun that comes with it.

T rooms - YES
T traps - YES
Tester - NO

ttt_concentration_b2 (14.750 MB... yikes...)
Let’s go back to the good ol days!

T rooms - YES
T traps - YES
Tester - YES
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 to ttt_moondeagle_3rd_nd  
i believe i have played this and i have to say its a good man.
-0 cs_desperados
i have played this on big no(the green wont go away).
+1 to de_MW2_Terminal_v1
i mean come on why do we not have it. 
-0 to de_thematrix_11 
have not played. 
+1 to ttt_concentration_b2
10/10 best map on this list.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I've played a few of these maps and honestly it's a good suggestion and worth trying.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Concentration is alright, my only real issue with Terminal is there are a ton of out of map exploits that I know of. I'd recommend replacing that with something like ttt_mw2_highrise, or some other map. I haven't really played the other suggested maps, so I can't really give any feedback on them.

So long as someone actually tests them properly for bugs and other issues this time, *cough cough* I would be fine with them being added.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
we can only play MW2 maps if everyone agrees to use the scout rifle/awp/M24 but thats just me.
+1 Terminal
+1 eat burgers.
-1 matrix
dont know the rest
We used to have terminal. It was removed because it has like 5 places you can get outside the map from. Idk about the others. They aren't marked for ttt so idk if thats just oversight by the map maker or if its not ttt armed. It would have to be renamed to appear in the votelist.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(02-08-2019, 07:29 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: ttt_concentration_b2 (14.750 MB... yikes...)
Let’s go back to the good ol days!

T rooms - YES
T traps - YES
Tester - YES

I like to moo moo. +1 to that map.