Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Taste to Rock the World #2
IceJJFish
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
[Image: woman-cracking-their-knuckles-P4XHH8.jpg]

I've got a pretty wide range of musical taste, though I tend to prefer hip-hop and classic rock.

Guns N Roses being my favorite band of all time, right next to Queen, Journey, Def Leppard, Creedence Clearwater Revival (fucking love CCR,)  Poison, Metallica, Aerosmith, Iron MaidenMotley Crue, a bit of Nirvana, and Van Halen. Of course, I like a few songs by other bands (Dust in the Wind by Kansas being a good example-amazing song.) but I don't feel like I like enough of those bands' songs to call them my favorites.

When it comes to other genres, I really enjoy a lot of Frank Sinatra's songs. I keep all my favorite songs in one playlist, so when some fucking hardcore Metallica song or something ends and it shuffles to Frank Sinatra, it's fucking hilarious. shit nearly gives me a heart attack every time

With modern music, I've got a wide variety I guess. I like some alternative ish, like Rex Orange County, maybe some Calpurnia. 

Hip-hop is a bit all over. I like a few songs here and there, but Lil Uzi Vert is probably the only one I consistently listen to. That's pretty much it. Post Malone is cool too, I enjoy most, if not all of his music. I am also extremely white.
[Image: giphy.gif]