Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Player Models
What's with the player models in prophunt. Like I've never seen them before and their not in show I'm so confused on how they get them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Maybe dr playermodels
[Image: original.gif]
Unless when you chose a model on dr and it correlates to ph, then I have no idea either. Although I haven't been on the dr yet, so I don't know what models there are.

Edit; Well since they aren't in the shop and the player model menu doesn't work, I don't know actually. There should be no correlation like that.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
I mean dr and PH are linked and have been for like 5 months now
[Image: original.gif]
(05-01-2017, 05:51 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: I mean dr and PH are linked and have been for like 5 months now

i thought they removed it
Nah, Dink hasn't unlinked DR and PH. And I don't think he has plans in doing so, unless something happens between the two servers getting fucked up. Maybe you can explain or show what the problem is, I might be able to help since we are linked.

If it's a model that's not in PH, perhaps I can log on DR this afternoon and see what it could be.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(05-01-2017, 08:46 AM)Christian Wrote: Nah, Dink hasn't unlinked DR and PH. And I don't think he has plans in doing so, unless something happens between the two servers getting fucked up. Maybe you can explain or show what the problem is, I might be able to help since we are linked.

If it's a model that's not in PH, perhaps I can log on DR this afternoon and see what it could be.
Ok. One if the player models 2 people had was a burnt person and someone had a female model with bionic legs
(05-01-2017, 01:45 PM)[Pink]Tori the Tiger Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 08:46 AM)Christian Wrote: Nah, Dink hasn't unlinked DR and PH. And I don't think he has plans in doing so, unless something happens between the two servers getting fucked up. Maybe you can explain or show what the problem is, I might be able to help since we are linked.

Ok. One if the player models 2 people had was a burnt person and someone had a female model with bionic legs

Plus the Medic. Which none of those we have but I'm sure dr does. It's been like this for a while but I never paid it much mind, really. I don't have a problem with us being linked until like you stated, something fucks up.
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Hmmm, I know TTT has those models. Both are also Half Life models, so maybe they were added recently. That or you've never seen em equiped at all. I'm not sure what it would be.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Chell and Burnt Person are both models that i think are in all servers right now. The Medic model and Burnt person model are both HL2 so they should be in by default, methinks.