Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for Gamer and Kobi (Ghosting)
Offender's Name: Gamerlordz, ImKingKobi_ISK

Offender's SteamID: Gamer's (STEAM_0:0:240634630), Kobi's (STEAM_0:1:233311052)

Potential Witnesses: Magnus, Old Man Voss, Lt_Deathstar, and Kitty Quake

Reason to Ban: GamerLordz: Ghosting, Rude and disrespectful to staff and other players, mic spam, and abuse of donor powers

Proof: https://youtu.be/sdQPcurnCNw

Other: It was weird but I noticed this because his friend, who had about 2 hours  as of the event, killed me. I checked the friends tab under the menu and they were friends. I ask kitty and they had unfriended each other (Probably because I pointed it out). That was likely their attempt to not have evidence collected to show they were ghosting. GamerLordz on the next map alsomanaged for find my spot which would be alright except for the fact that no one has ever seen me there because, well, I have never used it and I am confident no one else has used it in their presence. This is all circumstancial I am aware. Gamer has also been rude to others, rude to staff, mic spammed, and used their powers on a player who they confirmed to be their friend (Voss has evidence). 

Here's the recording from the map Elementary. 
I recognized that voices, TheDevilHimself is ban evading. He was banned by Traitor for abusing unstuck multiple time, trolling, and so on. He was indeed a pain to deal with. +1 for the ban.
[gBan] Alora has banned ImKingKobi_ISK - Duration: 20160 minutes! (Ghosting = Boo, not shoot shoot.)
[gBan] Alora has banned GamerLordz - Duration: 30240 minutes! (Ghosting is badz, don't bee ruud!)

I looked both of them up on gbans neither of them have been banned before, Gamers got himself an extra week. Ty for the report <3
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]