Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dimmsdale Fantasy Football League
Myself, Dink, and a few others are in the process of starting up a Fantasy Football League. If you are interested in joining, feel free to let me know via this thread, or Discord PM.
My Discord is Hysen#5913

If you are interested, we only ask that you make sure to stay active every week or so, and try to make it to draft night. I understand there are times people are busy and may forget to update their rosters, but we really don't want people taking up slots, and not participating. I'd prefer to keep Team Slots open for people that will actively participate.

For now, we'd like to fill up at least 12 Teams, and currently we have 5 confirmed Teams (including myself) as of now. There is a chance we could expand the amount of Team Slots, if there are more people interested in joining our league. With that being said, we are seeking more people for our league. Again if you're interested, feel free to let me know.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
League*

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-26-2019, 07:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: League*

Fixed ye.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Count me in, been wanting to try fantasy
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Bumping this afternoon incase anyone missed this.
god i wish i knew anything about sportsball to do these things
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Baseball >>> Football
If anyone takes my Tom Brady from me it's game over