Poll: Remove Teen Room Map
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
62.50%
5 62.50%
No
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please remove Teen Room
This map has an error where everyone loses their rank. Just remove it. It has been mentioned time and time again with no fix, seems like it is easier to remove it. I am also frustrated that I have to tell people this every time the vote for it. I give them warning about it when the mapvote comes up, but they still vote for it anyway and complain when they don't have their rank.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
My first question:
Why the fuck does loading a map mess up ranks; That seems to be a seriously bad programming error with the rank system in general.
My second question:
If this causes problems like this, why is the map still in the rotation.
@DaKody
(06-01-2017, 07:54 PM)Pandora Radio Wrote: My first question:
Why the fuck does loading a map mess up ranks; That seems to be a seriously bad programming error with the rank system in general.
My second question:
If this causes problems like this, why is the map still in the rotation.
@DaKody

This most likely has nothing to do with programming on our servers end and is probably connected to an anomaly within the actual map files. 
But yes, a removal should be in order.
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

I dont recall having these problems with the old rand system, it appeared with the new one.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1, I've brought this up a few times and it's been brushed off in the past. It's a problem that recurs with that map
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(06-01-2017, 10:28 PM)tons4583 Wrote: I dont recall having these problems with the old rand system, it appeared with the new one.

I know it only seemed to happen after they played around with a newer feature. It ended up not working, so it got removed but nothing ever got fixed.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I brought it up as being this map before.
Immediately after the same issue happened on rooftops.

I feel like it's just way more likely to happen on teen room.
Still +1 to remove on this assumption
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
+1

Seems to happen a lot , needs to be removed.