Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranks not updateing for play time
As the title says i have not obtained my rank and points for play time.
Please let me know when and if it gets fixed

Thank you
If no luck try and get in contact on discord 
Dink and the PH Admins are usually  active on there mate
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-24-2020, 09:42 PM)Sharky Wrote: If no luck try and get in contact on discord 
Dink and the PH Admins are usually  active on there mate

I dont have a phone number so cant use the discord
What is your play time? The timer in game has not been working properly. If you very recently did this give it about a day, check to make sure your gametracker time matches your in game time, disconnect and reconnect. If still nothing, you can contact me or another staff member and we will ensure that you get the proper points.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-24-2020, 10:04 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: What is your play time? The timer in game has  not been working properly. If you very recently did this give it about a day, check to make sure your gametracker time matches your in game time, disconnect and reconnect. If still nothing, you can contact me or another staff member and we will ensure that you get the proper points.

My play time is about to hit 50 hours
If nothing happens at 50 hours and you confirm with gametracker that you have reached the time and I will give you your points and/or set your rank if it hasn't updated in game the next time I get on.

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
According to GameTracker
(03-24-2020, 10:07 PM)TogiraIK Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 10:04 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: What is your play time? The timer in game has  not been working properly. If you very recently did this give it about a day, check to make sure your gametracker time matches your in game time, disconnect and reconnect. If still nothing, you can contact me or another staff member and we will ensure that you get the proper points.

According to game tracker you're almost at 20 hours on server. 

The time rank is for your time on server, not how much time you've spent on Gmod. Just a PSA. 
(03-25-2020, 08:10 AM)The Triangle Wrote:

The time rank is for your time on server, not how much time you've spent on Gmod. Just a PSA. 

I got it Triangle, your inclusion was unnecessary.

Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-25-2020, 12:03 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 08:10 AM)The Triangle Wrote:

I got it Triangle, your inclusion was unnecessary.

Ive hit 1570 minutes