Poll: Removal of Point shop
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remove Point Shop
11.11%
2 11.11%
Keep It
88.89%
16 88.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal of Point Shop
I voted for the the wrong option lol. But yes removing point shop would be a mistake because like everyone said it takes only about 3 people to fix people’s individual inventory. I would like to keep the point shop as keeping it would completely benefit us rather than fish having to worry about a way to fix everyone’s stuff. But on the other hand maybe in the future if we figure out a way to save everyone’s inventory and place it in a new point-shop files then maybe but the current time being I think we should keep it. I get it everyone hates this whole map bork crap especially us tmod and mods and admins. But like bruh it’s gonna happen lol.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I mean what other shops can we add to all the game modes?

Pointshop2 is a useful shop it's just it has a few issues with item usage that usually goes for skins, weapons, knives, and many cosmetics. Usually, you had to switch the item you want to select and then you do it again with another item you want to equip.

I don't know if removing Pointshop2 would be a smart move. I'd say not and just wait for the developers to fix it. (Unless the developers have stopped working on it then we can maybe change the shops for all game modes)
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
There is a reason the creator charged for pointshop 2. The answer is time which very few of us who do know small amounts of Lua have.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]