Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread
Any updates on these suggestions?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Not really looking into weapons at the moment, not that it isn't a bad idea. Been spending the last couple weeks getting the maps implemented correctly that have been added while also getting a few removed.

The things to do while players are dead like a mini game, will be taken care of when the server eventually converts to PH:X where a gamemode like that is already there for players to use if they so choose.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Is there a possibility of getting the !friends command to show the names of friend and their current friends on the server as their respected team colours?

Example:
gebriel ❥ is friends with Agent Doge, Dopey, and Aki

It does show the person being checked as their current team colour(pretty sure anyway) but it shows their friend in green. Easy to see but it if you are blind as hell/can't read it may take a hot minute to find who you're looking for in a list of 30+ people. I've seen it on another server but that server was before the recent PH Enhanced was released.

I think this would be hella convenient tbh but if it aint doable then that is very understandable-
(01-11-2021, 10:10 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: Is there a possibility of getting the !friends command to show the names of friend and their current friends on the server as their respected team colours?

Example:

It does show the person being checked as their current team colour(pretty sure anyway) but it shows their friend in green. Easy to see but it if you are blind as hell/can't read it may take a hot minute to find who you're looking for in a list of 30+ people. I've seen it on another server but that server was before the recent PH Enhanced was released.

I think this would be hella convenient tbh but if it aint doable then that is very understandable-
@RussEfarmer
I have a few suggestions if they haven't been added or fixed yet. Having the loading screen for the server updated would be nice; as it shows the improper hours to become staff and maybe update the rules on there as well. I am unsure about the discord link to the server but I've been hearing a lot of issues from people not able to connect when doing the discord command.

Other then that, I'm not sure what else yet. But these updates would nice if possible. Thank you
(01-11-2021, 10:10 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: Is there a possibility of getting the !friends command to show the names of friend and their current friends on the server as their respected team colours?

Example:

I couldn't get this to work, sorry :( this command uses some client/server networking to print its messages, since the client needs to talk to the server to get the status of steam friends, and the server has to send it back. I have no idea how to carry the correct information using that. If you want a tip, use the !profile command on someone you want to know the team of, and it will show you the color.

Something that would be better is a new scoreboard. I don't know who's bright idea it was to make a scoreboard where instead of teams being split down the middle, you have to SCROLL DOWN to get to the other team. Vliss scoreboard is something I like a lot.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-11-2021, 07:21 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

Example:

I couldn't get this to work, sorry :( this command uses some client/server networking to print its messages, since the client needs to talk to the server to get the status of steam friends, and the server has to send it back. I have no idea how to carry the correct information using that. If you want a tip, use the !profile command on someone you want to know the team of, and it will show you the color.

Something that would be better is a new scoreboard. I don't know who's bright idea it was to make a scoreboard where instead of teams being split down the middle, you have to SCROLL DOWN to get to the other team. Vliss scoreboard is something I like a lot.
That makes sense yeah, it was worth a shot lmao
(01-11-2021, 07:21 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 10:10 AM)gebriel ❥ Wrote: snip~

what about that battlefield scoreboard that one guy coded to be used as a replacement? after he made it i never heard anything else about it.
A new Pokémon pet (lantern) made with only pac and pac materials the only thing required would be for it to be rotated in the "in pointshop" pac editor

also make scoped raging bull a new legendary pistol and name it th0t slayer
ph_amaya
11.588 MB
c s : s (according to description)

Note: i have tested nothing about this map this is just a straight suggestion