Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not?
So I wanna say my piece since someone brought it up. Norm you need to learn that some things will come and bite you in the end. I also have video evidence for rdms by you. I had killed a known friend of ours and I don't really know why you had shot me cause you weren't near us when it happened. Unless your friend ghosted me out or you have some murder weapon detector then in the end if both are untrue, you plained rdm'd me. Even if you killed me for the like cause we friends that still doesn't explain when you have killed random people and they happened to be the murderer. Either a streak of luck, or just plain rdm without you being able to explain all the details on how you knew without saying I'm just that good or lucky guess.
Hi yes it's unwise to message people and argue with them for their vote.
i literally have the screenshots of your rdms and it is BEFORE round end. Matt and I both actually kicked you for RDM if you remember correctly so thank u for being aggressive with me for my opinion appreciate u

quick edit; he dm'd me in discord and was arguing instead of trying to hear anything lmao
I redirect my vote to a -1 

If you cant take criticism then I dont know how you will while being staff.

I firmly believe it's too soon to say the least.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Norm Minder I played with you before, and you Rdm me and other players. -1
(05-20-2020, 05:45 PM)Zodiac Wrote: Norm Minder I played with you before, and you Rdm me and other players. -1
Unless you've had some sort of name change or evidence to back your claim like we do, I don't believe jumping into others claims is a good thing. If your here just to slander the guy not cool. But if I'm wrong, then making this your first post ever is kinda sus.

I attached your recent activity on murder based on your name, so either name change or you've never played with norm and you're just jumping trains.

https://imgur.com/doP0YoX
Bump
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Hello Norm, I have seen you on server several times and this application does come as quite a surprise. The title though and your answers to the questions above seem very "meh" to me. It looks as though you put very little effort into this application and your main purpose for applying is that Murder needs more staff. Though this is true, it's not about just having more people it's about having good reliable people as staff for a server to succeed. There's is also a vast difference between knowing the rules and following the rules

If you would please answer these two questions in detail I would appreciate it and then I will give my vote on your application.

What can you do to help the community:I think the server needs more staff and I believe I know all the rules. And I believe I can help everyone

Why you want to help the community:  I have a lot of friends on the server and people I don't know . I just want to help people play a more fun game.I want to prevent murderous acts such as rdm and hacking.
I forgot that the requirements have changed heaps and all and you should also request for a Sponsor as well.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10964
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(05-23-2020, 03:36 PM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: I forgot that the requirements have changed heaps and all and you should also request for a Sponsor as well.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10964
Not how the sponsors work here

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
bump
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]