Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH News Bulletin 7/1/20
Hello fellow PH players, this is just a little update on what has changed on the server in the past month. On the technical side of things, very little has been done since Dink has been offline dealing with things in the real world. I am doing this a day early due to the 1st of July being truck day where I work and I do not want to forget.

First of all, congrats to @Abdel for being PH staff member for the month of June!

Earlier this month, an error would pop up throughout the Dinkleberg's community saying something among the lines of CLC packet missing. Nothing bad really happened to the server, but people would get kicked out either during a round or map change which was rather frustrating. Generally a refresh or pressing okay and trying to rejoin the server would nullify the issue. This issue was overall resolved and has died down for the most part at this time due to an update released.

Other notable items were:

• A couple of trusted were removed for being AFK for over a year with no signs of life on the forums, discord or server
  • The viewing of the PH game relays were altered for staff viewing only. The main reason for this was due to the amount of shitposting and disrespect done towards players and staff at times. The other major reason was that some individuals were using the relay to ghost and give themselves an unfair advantage over the rest of the players. Asking people not to cheat did not work so we removed the temptation altogether.
  • @MissPauling was added to the Trusted team and @Lt. Star was added to the Tmod squad. Congratulations to both of them for their hard work. These additions along with the removals means the staff list was updated
  • The overflow pointshop was cleared out of all ERROR skins
  • The Daily Rewards were set up on overflow after I messed around in the pointshop.

That is all I have for any updates or changes done for the month of June. Thank you for sticking around with us and I hope you all have a great July.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
but... it's still not July...
I’m still getting the clc packet message when trying to join servers or when changing maps for some reason.
(07-01-2020, 03:43 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I’m still getting the clc packet message when trying to join servers or when changing maps for some reason.

Same. It isn’t the worst thing in the world since I can just rejoin, but it does happen pretty regularlyy
Respect your elders
(06-30-2020, 10:25 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: but... it's still not July...
Is it now?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army