Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Dickscord app
you come off as very salty on the forums which is concerning 2 me when i think of you as a discord staff member
[Image: d93.png]
Fox, 

I could really see you being good at doing this kind of thing. When I've played TTT or done game nights with you on discord, you're the guy that I can easily trust with being able to help out the community. I know you're more than capable of being able to intervene in a situation when it is necessary, and for that, I can give you a +1 for sure. 

Best of luck to you on your application!
Bumpity bump
I mean, Foxka has helped me when I was being harassed by trolls before. So it seems like he is in the right mindset. I’ll 1+ this but Foxka don’t forget to work on what’s been addressed here.
-1, doesn't know how to act objectively and is very biased on who he likes and clearly shows it in discord.
For now, this application is denied. There are individuals here and elsewhere that are concerned that you do not hold yourself to the proper standard for someone who would be enforcing discord rules and that you could possibly hold prejudice against certain individuals while letting others get away with certain actions they should not.

Everyone does know who you are which is nice and this does not mean you do not have the possibility of getting this role in the future with further work, just not right now.

The earliest you may apply again is September 1, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army