Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy tmod app v2
Ingame Name: happy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 83hrs

When First Joined: Opening week like 2 yrs ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i try for 30 mins to an hour a day

Rank Desired: tmod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: as trusted i already try to maintain server chat and apply the appropriate punishments. With the rank tmod i believe that i would be able to better maintain it with the ability to temp ban so i won't have to worry about trouble makers returning

Why you want to help the community: honestly i want to just help murder grow and keep the friendly environment. Since murder is still small compared to the others i believe strong staff involvement can help nip problems quickly.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): not on murder

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): not fpr trusted, but i did for tmod

How did you find us?: i hopped from ph opening week

Other: my hours may be wrong gt spazzed and i think combined happy and Happy, but since im doing this from mobile I'll check when i am home
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You're a very good staff member, active and friendly, knows rules and have been a big help in helping me adjust to staffing the server and whatnot. +1
im not +1 or -1 i dont fully know what to say but you kinda just got back and didn't you technicaly resign?
(07-27-2020, 01:00 PM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote: im not +1 or -1 i dont fully know what to say but you kinda just got back and didn't you technicaly resign?
I messaged dink around a month ago informing him I'll stick around on murder when i saw Nemo was the only murder staff to help and I believe a month back in the murder community is enough time to get to know most of the regular players and to establish myself
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Having been staff with Happy previously on PH, I can say he'll do just fine as a TMod on Murder. 

Best of luck Happy! 

I'll jump over one of these days when things settle down to RDM you... the slay will be worth it.
It's +1 from me without hesitation.

You are very helpful as trusted and in my opinion you deserve to be a tmod. We need active staff here and I'm glad you applied.

Thank you for making our lives on Murder easier :)
+1 I'm so glad happy is coming back. You've been extremely helpful as a trusted and are active. I trust your ability to enforce rules and to echo what Blurgh said, I'm glad you applied too.
You deserve a better rank, you're a very good staff. Friendly, follows the rules whynot.

+1
Approved ^^