Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Unban Request
I dont get why come people cant have fun without being racist and Toxic. Only played murder a couple of times but you should stay banned -1
I don't think I need to repeat everyone
What I saw playing with you

Racism
Rdm (a lot)
Being toxic

-1 no thanks
"i promise not to be toxic at least."  then 2 sentences later "r u going to ban anyone who seems toxic to salty people?"

You say you aren't going to be toxic anymore, then proceed to deny your toxicity and blame it on other players being "salty".  You need to take a break, more than likely permanently, from the community until you learn to be a decent human being.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Hypothetically let's say you do get unbanned eventually, what changes?
Congratulations this unban request has reached Cosmic Tortoise level of ridiculousness. Your reward is a -1 admits to trolling people, multiple ss of you calling people slurs, and frankly i think you'll be a repeat offender so i don't want to give you the second chance. Take a break from our community and try again later.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
It looks like you thought this ban fell out of the sky, you cannot go around and treat people like this and it is not like you received warning and several chances to stop. You chose to continue and now I think you are only currently saying sorry not because you think you did anything wrong, but because your actions came back to bite you.

Currently -1 or reduction to 6 months or something.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Goodness, it seems evident that your comments are significantly worse than mine. However, I believe in my own ability to change over time (which I’m working on), so I’m sure you can too once you realize how what you say can affect other people, including in your unban request. I don’t think the ban itself should be reduced to 6 months, but that moderators and staff should keep an open mind if you wanted to prove you’ve changed around February/March
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
Unban request denied. You can re-apply for an unban December 10, 2020. Evidence is pretty damning and you don't appear to even realize what you did wrong.