Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boop
Ingame Name: Blurgh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203886510

Time Played: 245 hours

When First Joined: April 12, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I work from home now and have plenty of free time. I can be available almost every day at least for 1 hour. Ususally I'm on when the server is fully populated. GMT+3.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: As a donor I'm already trying to contribute. I am aware of the procedures of dealing with common problems such as mic/chat spam, disrespect towards players, trolling and RDM. When I'm on I do not ignore these problems and try to help the community to deal with rule breakers. I already posted two ban requests and will post more when needed. Some commands that are not available for donors (slaying/teleporting players) may come in handy. Plus I heard some people complaining about just a donor (me) acting like staff, so it would be helpful if my rank was changed.
Why you want to help the community: This is the only Murder server I've ever played at and I plan to stay here longer. I spent a lot of time on Dink's PH and was amazed of how many staff are there, but unfortunatelly there are very few staff on Murder. I'd like to see this server thriving.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only once on PH (there is no post).
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I hopped from PH.

Other: I am also active on discord, sometimes I read relay to check if everything is chill there.
Every since I started being a mod Blurgh has been extremely helpful in handling things while I can't be on. I see them in relay constantly handling rule breakers and they communicate pretty regularly what's going on. Pings on call only when necessary and has evidence to back up claims. +1 from me
+1 Active (everyday, and atleast an hour a day https://www.gametracker.com/player/Blurg....89:27015/)
Enforces rules fairly (gives AMPLE warning, typically in chat so you can see it on relay) Also does attempt to contact staff prior to kicking if things resort to that
I've never seen abuse of power, rdm, any of those things from Blurgh. I cannot imagine her every doing those things.

Considering donors do not currently have access to slay (which is what? second warning for some offenses?) it means that we may go 2-3 rounds of rdm before there is justification for kicking and even then it seems "harsh" because "that's not what the rules say." I only bring this up because it is true that people complain at donors trying to handle punishments.

Blurgh has been here for a long time, relative to a lot of the new regulars we have seen, she already uses donor well and I think she would benefit from the rank change.
+1 one of the most helpful people on server. Does ban requests and already does everything staff would do without being staff. I think she'd make a great murder staff
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Other than a hiccup in PH which caused a temp ban; Blurgh has been a delight to have on the server. You are always friendly, eager to help out, and know when to ping staff to let us know if something is wrong. Most importantly : you're relaxed. This is huge! Now, I don't know how you are on Murder - since I like to hide in PH, but if you're anything like you are in PH I'd say you're a good fit for staff.

+1 from me, my friend :)
Go away
-1 he said he wasent gunna do it

nah jk blurgh would be an amazing staff, i cant really say anymore than whats already been said +1 from me
-1 not enought rdm

Just kidding
My 4 months of playing with you (Murder)
Never Rdm, She can handle the server when there are no staff.You know the rules and you follow them
I believe you'll make a good staff

+1
Blurgh is always a fucking DELIGHT to have on the server. As a person, she's wonderful and I have many great things to say about her. For staffing, however.........

just kidding, that's great too! Blurgh's quick and efficient and knows the rules. I will say, I feel like she is sometimes hesitant to punish people, butttt other than that? Wonderful. Would make GREAT staff.

+1
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Gonna go ahead and approve ya, seems like a no brainer to me here