Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please un Ban from Years ago! (thefearce1)
This account has been banned Years ago!
I would generously and sincerely request an un-ban please.
Thank You for your consideration.
Hi, In order to take this ban request seriously you must fill out the required unban request format. I understand being banned can be upsetting, but using the format helps make things streamlined and easier for our staff team. Thank you.

Unban Request Format

Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
You must follow the unban format. Battons was nice enough to copy and paste it for you. It would also help if you would try to stop sneaking around your ban by making alt accounts.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm denying this unban request. What I am guessing what has happened is that you might be running out of alts because the staff team have caught you on more than a couple by now. Since that has happened, only now you choose to submit an unban request in improper format.

The EARLIEST you may submit an unban request again is September 2, 2020.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army