Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow me to reintroduce myself
Hello. I am killerZoreo, sometimes known as ChokeMeGrandpa. I have been part of this community for almost 2 years now and I am a former TTT Mod and a current PH Trusted. I took a break from this community to work off the grid at a summer camp in the mountains. You'll probably see me on PH and DR the most. I may try to get back into Murder and TTT, it depends on how hard I hit my head first. I am 18 years old and am starting college in January. I currently live in Shithole, Indiana, but im going to school in upstate New York. If you see me on, feel free to say hi. I'm excited to see some new faces around.
If I see you on, I’m paying you back for all the RDM you’ve done on me ya bastard
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
upstate NY? One of the SUNY's? Maybe I'll catch you around some time
Haha I'm not sure Upstate NY is much of an upgrade from Indiana
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
ChokeMeGrandpa

BRO. THE. FUCK. Go back. Go back to that name or dont you even come back to this place. I swear to GOD.
That is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Also welcome, hello hi again.
Go away
Yea come back to ph nurd. Also Upstate NY huh, very nice place if I do say so myself, although I may be biased. Just avoid the gang wars going on in Albany and Troy.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Remember that one thing you did on murder
Hey Killer welcome back! Make sure to stop in and say hi on Dr lol only thing, it's rare to see me on now that's due to poor wifi.
[Image: titan.gif]
Welcome back! (:
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]