Unban Request
(10-14-2020, 05:55 PM)bryan go boooo Wrote: The Steam ID he provided does prove that he did make the account only a week ago but, its also the day you came back to the server which to me is suspicious. What are the odds that you make a new account and join back on the server you were banned from the same day? To me those seem like slim chances to me.
Wasn’t exactly same day it was next day but yeah my buddy wanted to play ttt so we joined that server
(10-14-2020, 05:08 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: I didn’t ban envade when I first got banned I don’t know why it was ever put there... yea I was on the server on an alt but I didn’t realize I was still banned on my main until this morning which is why were are here now... no one “caught me” I just realized it and wanted to do the right thing

You should of appealed when you were asked to then, if you didn't evade. I don't care that "this was your excuse." You should of appealed when you got banned, instead of evading again, and then making an appeal. I fail to believe you had no recollection that you were banned prior to this evasion.

Specially how you acted in the thread above, I wouldn't want someone like that back in the community ever again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-14-2020, 06:12 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 05:55 PM)bryan go boooo Wrote: The Steam ID he provided does prove that he did make the account only a week ago but, its also the day you came back to the server which to me is suspicious. What are the odds that you make a new account and join back on the server you were banned from the same day? To me those seem like slim chances to me.
Wasn’t exactly same day it was next day but yeah my buddy wanted to play ttt so we joined that server
No, it was the same day. The date you created was 8 days ago. Gametracker shows 8 days of active time. 

I'm pushing the issue because this seems too coincidental to be an accident.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Well if you say so, the reality of the matter is I didn’t make it for that reason. I’ve given y’all all the information that was asked for I don’t know what else I can do... y’all seem to try to make me the bad guy that is just being a dick but I’m really not. And I didn’t make a ban appeal back then because I didn’t care at the time because I was going through shit

And I didn’t “envade again”
(10-14-2020, 05:25 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I will point out that he did leave the server after I asked him to and openly worked with me about the information I asked about in regards to his banned account

This speaks volumes to me. From what I'm reading, ThePhoenix is admitting to a mistake and coming clean. Sure, he used his alt, which it sounds like he uses often in terms of playing with his friends.

I think the game tracker is probably picking up someone else named "The Phoenix," which is likely a common name, popular with the species of a bird, capital of a US State, and harry potter book.
I think he knows well and clear that he is not to so much as breathe on the server until this is all cleared up. Despite his alt account being unbanned, he has not touched it since the issue was brought up.

The issue seems sketchy with his alt account, sure. But I don't think he intentionally ban evaded. If he did, I think the fact that he has played clean for the most part should support his eventual return.
Because of the sketchy issues surriounding the timing of the alt's creation, and the one incident brought up earlier about some fighting in in-game chat, I'll reduce my unban to a +0. However, I fully support his return, whether it be under his main or his alt, and having the other account permabanned to avoid this confusion.
Also, I think there's a way to look up accounts from an IP address. That may be helpful to ensure Phoenix's honesty, but since he has been up front about details regarding his alt, I'd recomend he be allowed to stay.

I feel like ban evasion is more for situations where the ban just happened, the player is not happy about it, and evades intentionally to bypass the siutation. While the situation with Phoenix is sketchy, as i'm sure he will admit to, I don't believe that the staff can prove beyond a resonable doubt that there was intent behind the ban evasion.

I say let Phoenix play, put him on an IP watch list, and let him return.

+0 unban for 1 account
+1 permaban for all alts
+1 reduction not exceeding 1 month for main
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I think that he should have the ban upheld for another month or less and if he dosen't hop on an alt the man can be freed. While what he did is bad he worked with me and was all around very open and chill about it on the server. I told him I couldn't really have him play and he said he understood and then I kicked him telling him to appeal his original ban. This would be a really weird way of ban evading seeing that he told both me and jesse he was banned on his main. My only explanation is that he is dumb or he doesn't know what he is doing. Either way I say he should have a chance at coming back in the future. In regards to his behavior beforehand it's obviously not acceptable, I would hope that he has changed and that it will not continue.
oh i remember you. no -1 your a toxic dick.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Asking him the same question in 12 different ways isn’t how you prove that he’s lying about something, and whether or not we’re intending to, after reading this whole thread that’s all I’m seeing.

If the guy wanted to alt account “properly” he probably would have. I do not believe he would’ve been so honest and open about his name and details that would give him away like he has apparently been. He’s also been rather chill throughout this appeal despite being made to repeat himself like 10 times. I’d have lost my cool many pages ago.

+1, it’s been nearly two years. If he’s still a toxic dickbag just ban him again. He alt accounted yeah we’ve already proven this, and if y’all wanna reduce the ban for that or whatever that would be fair, but there’s not really any apparent malicious intent going on here.
[Image: d93.png]
People still holding grudges against him after 2 years? Damn, yall need to chill out. +1 on the unban, he's a chill fella.
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
(10-14-2020, 11:51 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: oh i remember you. no -1 your a toxic dick.
Thanks for the input! Glad you still hold a grudge over nearly two years. Sorry!