Unban Request
So this person has been: playing on server for several days, hasn't caused any issues, takes responsibility for his actions 18 months ago,  and is requesting an unban officially since he was made aware that he was indeed banned on his main.

Honestly, this looks like one of the least toxic individuals when requesting an unban. 

I'm not TTT person but I'd +1 this unban or a reduction at the very least. 

Best of luck Phoenix
(10-15-2020, 09:08 AM)The Triangle Wrote: So this person has been: playing on server for several days, hasn't caused any issues, takes responsibility for his actions 18 months ago,  and is requesting an unban officially since he was made aware that he was indeed banned on his main.

Honestly, this looks like one of the least toxic individuals when requesting an unban. 

I'm not TTT person but I'd +1 this unban or a reduction at the very least. 

Best of luck Phoenix
Thanks buddy! You the man!
+1 i don’t recall you causing any issues when I saw you on
Honestly it is always a fun time when Phoenix is on so +1 for unban. No reason a person can't grow and mature in 2 years time.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 For ban reduction, I'm one for second chances.

Caused No issues so far being on (Even if it was an Alt)

Personally I think Ban should be reduced to 1 month, but definitely not a perma anymore.

Either way happy for you to turn over a new leaf.

Just don't make me sad.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I dont think he should be unbanned quite yet, and i want to see more of an effort in apology on your next appeal before i +1 this.

The fact this unban appeal is 8 pages long already is also quite the put off
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-17-2020, 10:55 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: I dont think he should be unbanned quite yet, and i want to see more of an effort in apology on your next appeal before i +1 this.

I don't think I could put "more of an effort into an apology" then I already have... You said it yourself its 8 pages long... I've repeated my answers numerous times and been completely open about everything. I don't know what more you could really want. 2 years of a ban is a pretty decent ban tbh. But like ive said im here to make things right and do things that is needed to get unbanned...
(10-17-2020, 07:51 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-17-2020, 10:55 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: I dont think he should be unbanned quite yet, and i want to see more of an effort in apology on your next appeal before i +1 this.

I don't think I could put "more of an effort into an apology" then I already have... You said it yourself its 8 pages long... I've repeated my answers numerous times and been completely open about everything. I don't know what more you could really want. 2 years of a ban is a pretty decent ban tbh. But like ive said im here to make things right and do things that is needed to get unbanned...
Perhaps he refers to the fact that you could of opened up with this appeal that you did ban evade now since you were on alt in the server. If you opened up with that and apologized for that too in the first post it probably would of went a long way and saved a whole lot of trouble. I know you didn’t mean to ban evade since you said you forgot like I said I can understand that. It’s still ban evanding unfortunately. This doesn’t mean you probably won’t be gone forever. I would guess that either this appeal gets denied and you apply for another one in a month with everything on the table more or less or this ban appeal gets accepted and reduced or unban completely. But if this does get denied I would 1+ on your next appeal if you make it with everything explained as best as you could. I know that would be kinda repetitive but it would tell us that you do mean well. Going through 8 pages just to find answers can be tiring probably while that isn’t all your fault it could of be avoided probably if everything was laid out originally.
Well When I said I didnt ban invade I always meant that for the original ban not me accidently doing it without knowing
(10-17-2020, 08:12 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Well When I said I didnt ban invade I always meant that for the original ban not me accidently doing it without knowing
I can understand that too. Just lay everything out next time if you know what I mean.