Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to have trusted :)
Ingame Name: Mocha but scary

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124881616

Time Played: 232 hours

When First Joined: 2019 sumerish in june

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday usually between 5-7 pm and on firday's to sundays all the time thorought the day

Sponsor(s): My homie KaptainLes

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I play sometimes when no other staff are on and rdm riddles the server, as long as the hated "trolls". Saying the word makes me shudder, I am hoping to be able to put an end to these scum, and make the server a better place for all the degenerates who play on it. :)

Why you want to help the community: Honestly only place i get social interaction and I would love for it not to go to shit

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): I have not

How did you find us?: Just kinda joined randomley and found it very wholesome :)

Other: Shoutout to the man Lycan he's my n word and shoutout dong for no reason.
Hey Mate

You used the wrong template.

Use this one....

Ingame Name:

SteamID:

Time Played:

When First Joined:

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):

Rank Desired:

Current Rank:

What can you do to help the community:

Why you want to help the community:

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?:

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):

Other:

Good Luck!
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Hey Mocha, 

First of all, I'd like to thank you for applying.

My biggest issue right now is this staff application is your first ever forum thread/post. The reason this concerns me is simply because I'm not sure if you know how to make a ban request. In terms of how you play on the server, you follow the rules and you're not necessarily a trouble maker. I just would like to see some more forum time from you before I give you a +1. 

For now, it's a -1. I wish you the best of luck on your app though, Mocha!
Some may feel differently but I'll give you a +0.
Here are my plusses:
  • You know the in-game rules and stay within them for 90% of the time
  • The 10% is usually RDMing friends/prior permission situations. You know how to bring leavity to the server.
  • You overall brighten the server with your positive uplifting and clowny attitude
  • You don't (or at least haven't recently) micspam, queue earrape, etc, and are a pretty good model for clean clowning
  • Hours are good
  • Good discord activity
  • Sponsored by KaptainLes (cringe)
My concerns are as follows:
  • Sponsored by KaptainLes (cringe)
  • Can you handle serious situations in a serious manner? I was just on the server yesterday where general toxicity was flourishing. It took 6 staff to eventually control the server, but for a while Chris was alone. I trust you can handle reports, but I guess I'll be interested to see how well you do taking on full-on toxicity.
  • Some minor in-game teaming concerns that I've seen in the past, including things such as giving t-weapons out to innos, announcing this is your t-round early on, etc. I think you do a good job of following the spirit of the teaming rule (and other such rules) but once staff you should be sure to follow the letter of such rules
  • No ban requests or any kind of forum activitiy (start building some ban req's - there are enough baddies online when you play)
  • Can't copy-paste from a proper staff template  (cringe)
  • Cappauchino's are better than Mochas (cringe)
Overall I feel that trusted is a good entry position and that you would fit it well. I think building up a presence by filing ban requests on various trolls will give you more solid letter-of-rule interaction, enough to give you a +1 in a month or so.

+0
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
would probably be good +1
Regular and super fun to play with. I think he would be a great staff member.
+1
I'm tentatively giving this a -1. I don't quite think you're capable of operating as staff. Staff need to be impartial and be a shining example of the rules. You tend to follow the spirit of the rules, not quite the letter. You also don't carry yourself in the manner staff should behave. Having power can be a dangerous thing and it goes to your head quickly. I speak from experience there.
He/Him/His
Sadly a -1. Earlier you were talking about your usage of slurs on the server and that it was ok because it was funny. Also you get really fixated on being right when it comes to rdms. You literally spent a good hour arguing with me about a slay you thought I should give and then said that its super autistic that I didn't serve the slay. I like playing with you most of the time but right now I don't think you should be staff. Try to be calmer on the server and maybe make more ban requests and forum posts. Also even though you said the slurs are in the past, make sure that never happens again.
At this time we have decided to deny this application. However we do feel there are several things to work on noted in these replies. You may reapply in one month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]