Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban
Wynta
STEAM_0:1:37127814
AgentDoge
Ban for ghosting
I would like to be unbanned as there are no indications or proof that i was ghosting and i was banned without a warning or even a word that i was doing something that staff or admins didnt like
If there is a proof of me ghosting i would be very pleased to see it
I'm going to reserve this post right here for future upload of my evidence later

I am Agent Doge Atm, so yes I did ban you guys for ghosting, there was plenty of instances when your friends on the prop side the other side started getting kills all the sudden like ghosting usually happens.

You guys have been caught already here:  https://imgur.com/a/AJ7zOvO  (oof sharing staff chat ban me)

You lads have been warned before, the second instance of ghosting is a 2 week ban
(11-20-2020, 03:24 PM)Abdel Wrote: I'm going to reserve this post right here for future upload of my evidence later

I am Agent Doge Atm, so yes I did ban you guys for ghosting, there was plenty of instances when your friends on the prop side the other side started getting kills all the sudden like ghosting usually happens.

You guys have been caught already here:  https://gyazo.com/f3a869ddf15820a5c7004630c9ebcf40    (oof sharing staff chat ban me)

You lads have been warned before, the second instance of ghosting is a 2 week ban
I mean sure its someones word against ours, its just weird because me and my friends try to play in same team when possible but we sure as hell dont ghost when on opposite teams because we invested to much time and we  genuinely have fun on this server
So if it comes to banning someone who looks like he's ghosting than its pretty bum to say the least because even when we get unbanned then we will be scared to play in opposite teams because someone may again report us for what looks like ghosting 
Anyway we will wait for further proof
Hi!

I was the one that went ahead and gave you the swap since you and your friends showed all the signs of ghosting - bad ghosting, I might add. Myself and the other member of the team witnessed you and your friends being guided towards the prop spots or general area if you didn't understand how to listen to them give you the directions.

Now, unfortunately my video file got corrupted, but I do believe other staff members have videos of your friends also ghosting.

So, maybe don't ghost and then play devils advocate?
Go away
(11-20-2020, 03:50 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Hi!

I was the one that went ahead and gave you the swap since you and your friends showed all the signs of ghosting - bad ghosting, I might add. Myself and the other member of the team witnessed you and your friends being guided towards the prop spots or general area if you didn't understand how to listen to them give you the directions.

Now, unfortunately my video file got corrupted, but I do believe other staff members have videos of your friends also ghosting.

So, maybe don't ghost and then play devils advocate?
Well i logged on this forum to explain this whole situation thats why i appreciate everty bit of information and proof that you can give us because i dont want to play devils advocate its not in my interest anyway we will wait for the unban i guess and for rest of the evidence 
Thanks for the quick reply
So here is what I caught on my side, I felt like I saw more but I guess it doesn't look that way. I do want to say I started recording everytime one of your friend's died on their respected side.

https://youtu.be/wmjqIvj8svI
In the first video, what counts is the final kill, only after flaka or frejin died did you and Skorpiak ran straight to ashley, yes ashley was very obvious but the fact that everyone was hyping up ashley's spot, you two ran straight to them at 1:01

https://youtu.be/L6HOTuP10Is
in this second video, Trox has a nice spot, he even shows up in the video early on but none of you notice them. through this whole instance it looks like you two know he's near by (probably flaka and frejin helping you out) This starts at 0:52 and ends with Skorpiak getting the kill at 1:32 like as if someone told him "look he's right behind you" as he flicks. Again he was very noticeable at 0:53-0:54 on Wynta's screen but you guys didn't see what was obvious to me till later on with some help. Around the 2:00 min mark, you two rush to the last location of the last prop, you don't get them but wynta comes close to getting them.

https://youtu.be/Ryx_nKYmb88
In the third video is abit more special, I wish i was recording but only started after I got killed, kiwi was watching flaka so frejin killing me wasn't shown very well. I was sitting on top of the clock in the command room and frejin had killed me after Wynta had died, I mightve been obvious but the kill after myself was quite sus. Either Wynta told frejin where I was and the person behind the door was or Skorpiak told them because they were the pole behind the ladder, kiwi have a different perspective of this instance as well. 

https://youtu.be/KiDDt1-Xodo
In this last video it was only the 1 kill cause both the hunters died and there wasnt much afterwards. This kill took place right after flaka dies and Wynta heads straight to a room where a red can happens to be, the person got scared and ran away, but considering the trend of getting hinted in whatever third party chat/call you guys were in, it made sense why you ran straight there after your prop friends die.

If you feel scared to be on opposite teams then try to be on the same team. If being on the same team means a win-win situation for everyone then nothing wrong with being on the same team, also show us that you can yield the same amount of kills when your on the same team vs being on separated teams, the results really show. Prove to us that you aren't ghosting. It's easy to say you aren't but your actions say differently when it happens.
I would like to point out that my video is split into three different parts, so be sure to acknowledge the annotations that I leave in this thread for context. I would also like to apologize in advance for any of the sounds you hear in this video. I be multitasking sometimes lmao. This is the video

Part 1: 0:00 - 1:26
There are three key things to point out in this section of the video.
- Skorpiak's spot. They are a pole behind the ladder right next to the door a hula girl was hiding behind. This is important for later.
- Wynta's death. Wynta was killed with 3:07 left in the round, Abdel was killed by Frejn about a minute afterwards.
- Abdel's death. I know that I was not specifically watching Frejn (I was watching Flaka, who was lucky this was his first time being caught) but Abdel's death was convenient considering that, as stated previously, Wynta was killed about a minute before Abdel was. Now, I know 9 hours on the server seems like a lot, but many, many people with much more time than that could not find that spot. This is merely circumstantial and holds little to no weight, but it's just something I needed to point out.

Part 2: 1:27 - 1:39
Frejn walks straight to a prop hiding behind a door and kills it. Recognize the area? His friend, Skorpiak, was right next to him, still hiding as a pole behind the ladder. This kill happened in the same round as Abdel's kill, so the sequence of events goes:
       - Wynta dies.
       - Abdel is killed by Frejn.
       - Frejn stays in the same room that he killed Abdel in and kills the hula girl hiding behind the door that was shown next to Skorpiak in the first clip.

Part 3: the rest of the video
This clip is most assumption, but there is still some sussing to it. At the beginning of the video, you can see Skorpiak is trying to find a prop that is taunting. If you look closely, you can see the prop (a can on top of the light). They can't find the prop, so they walk away. However, Frejn dies in this round. Not too soon after they're death, Skorpiak jumps on top of the ship and looks around. It seems as though he is being led back to the place where the prop from the beginning of the round was (this is based off of the "looking around" that Skor does before going to the area). I'm guessing he couldn't find him, so they gave up, and walked to the container ship.

Again, most of these clips could be coincidental. However, considering the fact that multiple people have been watching this group, and considering the fact that they've been warned before, I doubt it could be that coincidental.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I don't have any evidence of the ghosting to add to this however the steam ID you submitted is not the steam ID of the profile that was banned.
This is the profile that was banned: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057283692/
This is the profile from the steam ID you gave: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Wynta/

Either way, +1 on staying banned.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
I see some sus evidence, I see some evidence that only makes sense after taunts are played, and a good portion of the sus kills are either not shown directly in the video but tied in the description by those who caught the video or are obvious spots like the boat one. I did not see a specific moment that had me like "oh yeah, that's definitely ghosting".

So with that in mind, I'll give the banned individuals the benefit of the doubt. Your unban request is accepted you should be unbanned by the time you read this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army