Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murderer unban
(12-29-2020, 10:15 PM)Egg meat Wrote: what u mean burned bridges

Let me put it in a simple way: You denying you did anything wrong yet there was evidence mounted against you makes the staff not like you; that makes it quite hard to want to let you come back.
(12-29-2020, 10:03 PM)Prince Nicky de Navidad Wrote: If you want any chance of a ban reduction, I would recommend that you stop denying reality.
ok ima just keep quiet then :>

(12-29-2020, 10:17 PM)Salty Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 10:15 PM)Egg meat Wrote: what u mean burned bridges

Let me put it in a simple way: You denying you did anything wrong yet there was evidence mounted against you makes the staff not like you; that makes it quite hard to want to let you come back.
when you guys said racism and sexual talk i dont remember any of that but if i did say that dumb shit then i regret it because thats not the person who i am anymore im not trying to defend this but i know i said i never said this but i dont clearly remember but if i did then im deeply sorry to u guys
-1, I can appreciate the effort to be unbanned. You sound kind of young in these posts and what you were banned for furthers this thought. Look, we were all young at some point and with that came attention seeking behavior through being overly edgy.

The best thing you can do is reflect and remember how not to act in the future. You just have to be a decent human being for the most part and a bigot is far from that.

There are some really misfortunate people in the world and the last thing these people want to be exposed to hateful remarks about stuff they cannot change. I don't think you should be unbanned at this junction, but why don't you come back in 6-12 months and try again.

Let time and experience shine wisdom on the ignorant. Don't forget what you did and use the fact that can't come back right now as a reason to grow and blossom as a better person.
If you truly changed, then you know why you shouldn't be allowed to return so easily. You're the only one to blame and you must reap what you've sown.

TLDR: We are all guilty of being ignorant at some point, and compassion takes time to form. Good luck on growing up and try again in a few months! In reality, you were just banned from a server. You can always just join another one in the meantime.
I think it's probably safe to go ahead and deny this unban request. The evidence isn't years old, it spans several recent months only and shows a pattern of trolling and constant rule-breaking. You can apply for another unban starting Feb 1st, but I would strongly recommend waiting longer unless you suddenly realize your mistakes.