Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jumping Irish Pony.
bump
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
I have been honest with all the staff apps , and I will be in this application.

First I want to talk about good things.He always pings the staff when something bad happens on the server ,and he knows exactly how to do ban requests ,and he gives evidence to the staff .I don't know what's going on in dr server , but you're usually very calm in your murder server ,I don't have a problem feeding trolls.He usually lets us handle it when it's me or another staff member .He warns trolls  when he should.And he's trying to help the server develop ,playermodels,fixing spawnpoints,maps etc.

I'm not going to talk about the your history,Other staffs and players have spoken enough,there's not much point in talking any more.

Yeah, I'm gonna get to the point now.I want to ask why you're talking shit about me other channels or etc whatever .I was really going to support this application, but I've seen some talk shit about me ,and I don't want you to do it.Let me give you an example"theres 3 people and i manage to rdm" - norm.What was the reason you wrote this to the other channels ?And you lie to people about me .I've heard you say to some people that I forced you to be a staff member(murder staff app)You told me you were going to apply, and I gave you some advice.as more activity, and more requests for .And you told some people I forced you to apply nah.

As I said ,I still support this application, but I want you to answer them .I don't want any problems between us.I was going to apply +1, but what they were talking about me changed my mind.
I suggest answering Norms questions in DM's, to prevent turning this thread into a lengthy conversation.
(02-27-2021, 09:58 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I suggest answering Norms questions in DM's, to prevent turning this thread into a lengthy conversation.
Request honored.

=====

dont want to bump but heres an updated version of my "activity" 
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TWlsbHlEaWxseWA%...9126528431]

i might play my ps4 more but im still always available
My apologize for the extended delay in getting back to you about this app. 

As of now this application is DENIED. 

I personally suggest you decide WHICH server you want to be staff on and stick with that one for some time before applying for another to avoid misunderstandings or the idea that you're just in pursuit of the Title of Staff. 

Build community support, as for majority of your application it seemed people were on the fence about you and some of your behavior. 

To Quote Jammin "use feedback to understand flaws and improve yourself, not try to defend your current self", I believe this will help you abundantly in not only this community but in life as well. Very Good advice. 

You may re-apply 17 April 2021 at the earliest. 

Thank you for your interest in Joining the DR Staff team, and for the contributions you've made thus far.