• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion isn't allowed.
Offender's Name: 
Offender's SteamID:
Offender's Rank: Test Mod
What they did: Gagged me three times; muted me twice
When they did it: A few minutes before I posted this
Potential Witnesses: eminem and keep yourself safe
Proof: All I have as proof is eye witness reports because I was mid game.
Other: I made sure to stop myself multiple times if I started to say or do something against the rules. I had not been gagged or muted once. Someone named "ANDYOFTHEJEWS" got gagged and I said "The jewish guy got gagged. you know what happened last time a jew got gagged." And I got gagged. I didn't know how to direct message a mod, so I did it in regular chat. And forums wasn't working so I couldn't appeal there. I could not get a single word out without being muted or gagged. I read the rules and all they said are "No OVERLY using jokes about sexuality/religion." I had made ONE joke, and it was not directly about another user. Prior to this, some of my friends had made race jokes but I didn't and the mods said no speak of race. I got gagged for talking about race, but Judaism isn't a race.
Proof: All I have as proof is eye witness reports because I was mid game.

You can get a screenshot from chat ,any proof should be good.

Also you forget this 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):
Forgot to add, Offender’s Name(s): Matt and BOT
Offender’s Steam ID(s): BOT.ikillyou752 #TTV and mattquake11

(05-03-2021, 11:43 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Proof: All I have as proof is eye witness reports because I was mid game.

Server: Dinkleberg Prophunt (I’m not sure what to look for here). I just got the game on Friday so I do not know how to get a screenshot 

You can get a screenshot from chat ,any proof should be good.

Also you forget this 

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):
I’ve seen some short ledges people try to stand on, but defending "The jewish guy got gagged. you know what happened last time a jew got gagged." is up there on the list. Seems pretty clear cut to me that this isn’t going to be a staff abuse situation. Also - proof is cool. Tho I guess ph doesn’t log like ttt and the relay isn’t accessible.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Format
Use the format below when reporting staff or donors. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank: 

What They Did: 

When They Did It: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: <------ That's the big one. 

Other:

B0T.ikillyou STEAM_0:1:22494696
I just started playing PH today, I don’t know the logistics of everything. But according to the rules, I didn’t break any. Also, the rules when you load in and when you do the !MOTD are different when I looked back at them. It’s a discrepancy that I did not notice until I got in trouble for a rule that isn’t quite clear and has several gray areas.

I have three mods now tell me that I need proof and I understand the need for it but I am fluent in English and can understand common knowledge. Just because I am unable to screenshot a game (that I had already left because I was AFK writing this thread) does not mean I do not know what a situation calls for. I promise you, had I foreseen this situation, I would have come prepared with proof.
Update: for any staff wanting to pull from the relay it’d be a free throw. It’s an even split between reading of religious text, arguing with staff and one of them making it out like it’s a racial or sexual identity issue.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Me trying to appeal my side should not be considered “arguing with staff,” given that I did not know how to DM privately. As I before mentioned, I am NEW to Gmod AND Prop Hunt. Also, I was not the one who read religious text, it was Shit City. I remember that part vividly. I never said something sexual or racist. The closest thing I did say was about Andy being a virgin, but I was asked to stop and did. Also, not a huge fan of this thread being made public in the Discord server for anyone to reply to, as I would like it to solely be between me, the staff members, and potential witnesses. If I had visibly broken a rule, please tell me which I broke and how and I will be fine. But I did not hear a clear or viable reason for my gags and mutes and when I asked, I was only gagged or muted again.
Angel, you were told many times from me and BOT to stop talking about other players religion in chat and you were also arguing with us about the rules. You got gagged and muted for a round first. After that, you continued and got regagged and remuted. I refer you to rule 15 on the PH rules list. To avoid creating an overly diverse environment, please do not overly talk about politics or religion on the server either. Also, you were arguing with me and BOT over the rules. That is a violation of PH rule 4.
Therefore, BOT's and my action were justified. -1 on staff abuse.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Hello angelnoelle,
Thank you for following up with the encounter on the server today. 
Here is what happened on the server today. 
You and your friends got on the server and were arguing about every rule and getting really close to breaking them. You all were warned about racism/slurs/discussion of people's skin color/Discussion of religion multiple times on the server before this one instance occurred.

https://youtu.be/3kfbc2N0fR8

You were gagged for this instance to start off after warnings from the staff. 

You then decided to argue about it after I let you know why you were gagged and got muted after I asked you multiple times to stop.
Then you proceeded to bring it back up when I ungagged and typed 2 messages warning you not to bring it back up and drop the subject which you ignored and you were issued a map gag. 

https://youtu.be/7k_5ddI3pvo

Being Jewish is considered a religion and a race. 
We do not allow jokes/joke references towards race or religion in the server.

Full videos are available for admin if needed (Might take a bit to upload since it spans over multiple videos).
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]