Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
change my model?
was afk for like 20 minutes, come back to see "kicked by thayr (forgot the name) for reason - *asked to change model several times*"
?
whats up with that? why was there an issue with me having needed to change my model? and also, if im afk for 3 minutes, doesnt the game automatically make me a spectator?
im confused, idk what i missed while i was afk
[Image: d92.gif]
My guess is you had one of the models that is being removed soon. See this thread for more info.
suppose that explains it then. i think my model is predator. maybe i shouldnt have traded away my deadpool so hastily...... thanx m8. ill change it asap then

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14054173]
If you were moved at all, even by another player, you wouldn't have gone into spectator. So that's likely what happened.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(07-20-2021, 07:42 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If you were moved at all, even by another player, you wouldn't have gone into spectator. So that's likely what happened.
well i suppose then thats what explains it. thanx