Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN APP
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:222114568

Who banned you:[Yellow] travis1421

Reason for ban: hacking

Reason for Admins to unban you: yes in one part of the video it dose look like i was cheating bc said y not nuke a random place for the meme but killed 2 people it was random and for memes i didnt think i would hit anyone at all

(Optional) Extra details/information : here are the links to the videos ttps://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84rhue       password is 123

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84rhxl       password is 123

so i have played the map more then once so i try and remember some thing like how many items are on tables and from what i saw the was to many bottles so i shot one even looked up on the lights before hand in the first video and the grenade was kind a pick a random cell

the second video i kind nuked a random spot for memes i really dont know what to say

p .s i normally just kill myself at the start of the game bc i play games like this a lot and have a almost photographic memory watch makes the game fun at times but i really only play for the people and who and others can for 100% say i do just kill myself at the start of most game 

thanks for your time and have a blessed day
the problem with your story is that in my second video, if you had memorized the map you would have just shot the white pipes above the grenade box instead of nuking and killing both corphish and who, one of which you couldn't even see. and another thing is that after i stopped recording, you managed to "randomly" shoot your rpg and kill 3 different people, all in different spots that you couldn't even see, i know this because i was still spectating you.
After looking at the evidence, finding a few friends you were playing with that were on, and speaking to others on the server, we have changed your ban. The ban reason will be ghosting and it will be for two weeks since you have been caught ghosting in the past on the server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army