Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi . . ;)
Who wouldn’t want good ole dan back as staff
+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
May I ask what changed that made you decide to want to return to staffing? This is a genuine question and will not likely change the outcome of your application. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-15-2021, 11:53 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: May I ask what changed that made you decide to want to return to staffing? This is a genuine question and will not likely change the outcome of your application. 
Honestly nothing really changed, months past my resignation I still had my tmod rank for probably 6-8 months? and I continue staffing as if nothing happened. Even after it was removed I still felt the wanting to help out the server/community. Now that I have officially moved and settled in. I having more free time that I can commit to helping the server more.

ps ima reclaim the tmod throne
Why did you resign in the first place anyways? You never really gave a reason as to why back then.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Dan,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. This was a no-brainer decision and we are happy to have you back on the staff team!

Welcome back!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]