Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icey's Mod App :^)
Ingame Name: Icey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547055111
Discord Tag: Icey#6573

Time Played: 589 Hours

When First Joined:  January 20, 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 12:00 PM MST - 12:00 AM MST (Weekdays)   8:00 AM MST - 10:00 PM MST (Weekends)

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: T. Mod

What can you do to help the community:

I believe that I have a great understanding of my duties as T. Mod. I have been put in many situations where I have used new and old commands properly and effectively. I think that as Mod, I can begin to learn new skills while being a guide for future and new staff. I have always enforced rules fairly while trying my hardest to make the server inclusive for everybody. I believe that one of my biggest positives is that I am confident in my ability to staff and enforce rules while also maintaining the fun atmosphere of TTT. I am knowledgeable of the rules, confident in my ability to gather evidence for reports, and can answer most questions that players have. I can put more here but if anyone is interested in my other reasons please feel free to check out my pass applications. 
Why you want to help the community:

I have had a great time on the server. The reason hasn't changed much from past applications but I will emphasize on some of those points I made. My first impression of the server was that the members were allowed to have a great time and be themselves in conjunction with the staff still enforcing necessary rules to keep it a quality place. This is the kind of staff that I have always tried to be. I want to make this server welcoming to new players while keeping the regular members that we have gathered happy while playing. I have made a lot of great friends on this server as well as a lot of great memories, and my goal right now is to help other members experience the same thing.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  T. Mod: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15922
                                                                                            Trusted: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15212

How did you find us?: Through an old friend and the server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I have worked towards improving on the criticisms I received in my past applications.
+1 Icey is super knowledgeable and very precise in his work and very good with rules and I feel like he would make a very good Mod :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
[Image: unknown.png]
Gametracker Activity for Reasons Beyond Your Understanding.

I'm gonna stay a neutral since it'd be biased, I'd say we're pretty good friends and bullshitters. I will point out that he's decently active and has a good grip on the rules but I will also mention the small activity gap there. If I may ask, why was that? I only became active like 2 weeks ago so I don't know but I would like to know.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(05-09-2022, 11:50 PM)Damien Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Gametracker Activity for Reasons Beyond Your Understanding.

I'm gonna stay a neutral since it'd be biased, I'd say we're pretty good friends and bullshitters. I will point out that he's decently active and has a good grip on the rules but I will also mention the small activity gap there. If I may ask, why was that? I only became active like 2 weeks ago so I don't know but I would like to know.
I had computer issues during this time. I also won't be on a lot tomorrow or the day after due to focusing on finals!
School definitely comes before moderating, so I don’t see a problem there.

This is the opinion I gave Bryan:
I think Icey is ready for mod. He’s made plently of ban requests, knows how to use watchlist/related evidence channels, has good staffing discretion, and is well-liked in the community. I can’t think of any complaints.

+1
This is a no-brainer.

Icey is a warm, welcoming member of the staff team who always does his best to allow people to have fun while also intervening once it gets out of hand and is necessary to moderate. He is consistently on when he can, does not cause a shift in mood or tension when he is staffing because he is fair and professional, and is definitely composed enough to be trusted with banning powers.

+1. I support your promotion; best of luck to you on your app!
-1 because he's chairforce

+2 because he's knowledgeable about the rules, he knows the correct balance between over-moderating and letting people enjoy themselves, and from all my interactions with him a pretty genuine guy.

net +1
[Image: xdjlve.png]
-1 man too much like (redacted staff name) for my liking personally
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
If you cannot provide valuable criticism other than -1(with no real context) I recommend not commenting. If its based off of something that you're not comfortable with sharing publicly just dm an admin on discord.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I support icey moving to mod, man's been nothing but helpful and is good with evidence collection and shit. probably one of the best T-Mods we have at the moment. I haven't seen any bias in his staffing personally. He's a good egg that knows the rules and has never targeted anyone. Reminds me of Kenau Reaves just and all round nice guy.

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]