Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dark rp things that could be added
so i was thinking u guys could add in a dude thats a murderder but can only have 3 murders in a game and no rapid killing like every 3 min can kill another person but has to call killing after they killed someone and with new printers u could add a obsidian printer a tool that could make things spin and a macanic and car dealers and
(08-15-2017, 02:27 PM)TOXICTITAN6464 Wrote: so i was thinking u guys could add in a dude thats a murderder but can only have 3 murders in a game and no rapid killing like every 3 min can kill another person but has to call killing after they killed someone and with new printers u could add a obsidian printer a tool that could make things spin and a macanic and car dealers and

The abysmal grammar and spelling is making me toxic, and most of these already exist.
We do /technically/ have a murderer, he's just called Parkour Assassin. And you need RP reasons to place hits, which...90% of the time doesn't happen.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]