Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few things
Favicon - Can't tell if it's just me or not but the site doesn't seem to have a favicon (the small icon next to the title of the page shown on the tab) if im not mistaken it should be a 16x16(or a multiple of that) ico called favicon.ico in the root dir(to whomever may understand that). 
     Ideas/Caveats- You might not be able to do Mr. Turner or Dinkle's faces since there wont be that much detail. Maybe use an acronym or a defining symbol. I bet there's someone in the community with some designing skills.

Logo(Banner?) - The one in the top right that says "Dinkleberg's Trouble In Terrorist Town" - maybe just take that out and put in some hoopla like "TTT, Prop Hunt, DarkRP, & Deathrun" since its not just TTT AND in the forums on the enjin site has "and prophunt" which ALSO should(can) be updated. IDK, maybe it's just me :/

I might have missed it or something but have Birthdays on the new forums.

Also update the old forum's links and stuff or just not use it anymore idk man- quicklinks in particular. (maybe just like DBAN the whole fucking thing).

I can help with clarification/implementation of any of the above :)

EDIT: not sure MyBB has a favicon option- i dont use that stuff--- just look into it
EDIT EDIT: include gametracker banners for DarkRP & Deathrun (yknow im pretty sure they arent completely ded)
darkrp is dead DR is semi dead
beisdes this i dont see why not, although i believe that the birthdays is a thing on here cause people are saying it is.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
1. Not too sure what favicon is. I’m sure you or someone else can further explain for a muppet like myself

2. We’ve talked about the banner. The Enjin site is more dead than Hitler, so don’t worry about that. Although, the link on the loading screen of Prophunt still has the Enjin forum linked. The PH issue lies with Dink. I’m pretty sure someone can update the banner, not sure.

3. Birthdays are on the forums. You have to go into your control panel and set it. There isn’t a birthday list though.

4. Anything with the old forums attached to it needs to be updated or purged. The old forums are dead and are only there to serve as an archive. If you know of anything (aside from the PH loading screen) that links to the old forums, let us know.

5. There was a DarkRP GameTracker banner. It was combined with another banner. I would presume that it was removed because no one plays on that server. I’m not sure if there was a Deathrun banner or if there was a Deathrun banner but not a DarkRP banner.

I think I hit all of your concerns. Thanks for bringing them up.
[Image: 9OugpHN.png] The icons inside the red circles are favicons
I seem to have it, and I had it on mobile.

EDIT: Forgot to attach picture

2nd Edit: I was mocked by a former staff member for using Edge. Well he can eat my shorts. The desktop version Google Chrome doesn't have the favicon, but the mobile version does. feelsbadman

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Birthdays show up on the very bottom of the forums.
(01-07-2018, 08:33 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I seem to have it, and I had it on mobile.

EDIT: Forgot to attach picture

2nd Edit: I was mocked by a former staff member for using Edge. Well he can eat my shorts. The desktop version Google Chrome doesn't have the favicon, but the mobile version does. feelsbadman

could be the way you linked it in the html- i can see you linked it through imgur, and I'm not sure anyone is willing to do this but actually upload something to the server- I see its can Apache server so you could use filezilla with the proper cridentials if thats possible- otherwise you would Need to put it in the root directory on the server (AKA "www.dinklebergsgmod.com/favicon.ico") and have it with that name and file extension- of course this probably requires direct access to the assets of the server

Humbly yours,
GIR of the mongoose-dog's loins of scrap & Chief Officer of Corporate Knackwursts
"fix your fucking server squishy" - dakody 2018 murder

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.