Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help plz
hi i just got banned it says im an alt idk what hat means
As you mistakenly proved on Uncle G's unban request, you are an alternate account of his. You most likely are in a family share account. I highly doubt that you just happened to join steam and play Garry's Mod for the first time ever on March 30, 2018 and accumulated a mere 2.6 hours on all games ever. 

I also find it mighty suspicious that the only name you've ever had on steam is simply "FastUNban." 

Stop wasting my time with this nonsense, please.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-mistake-ban
(03-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: As you mistakenly proved on Uncle G's unban request, you are an alternate account of his. You most likely are in a family share account. I highly doubt that you just happened to join steam and play Garry's Mod for the first time ever on March 30, 2018 and accumulated a mere 2.6 hours on all games ever. 

I also find it mighty suspicious that the only name you've ever had on steam is simply "FastUNban." 

Stop wasting my time with this nonsense, please.

im new to pc gaming what did i do wrong
Get banned for a week, change/hide steam names, get on forums and discord upset and lie to staff, then continue arguing when caught. This account specifically you created to respond to your main account like a "friend" and then when staff posted you responded saying "I" because you didn't realize which account was logged in. Did I miss anything?

Note: I did miss something, you deleted your response from this account but I quoted it in the other thread so it wouldn't be "lost", even though staff can retrieve deleted posts anyways.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unban request denied. You lied about the circumstances of your ban, trolled intensely, brought an alt account on the forums to petition for an unban, and avoided your ban on the server through the use of alternate accounts. You're permanently banned.