:heart: Prop Hunt Staff Application :heart:

Ingame Name: kitten

Steam ID: amanda_plays23

Time Played: 2 days an 12 hours

When First Joined: about 3 weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm free all day

Rank Desired: trusted or tmod

Current Rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: I can make it a fun environment by getting rid of ghosting mic spam I'm also very 
helpful I've played with almost all the staff an fish and no name have seen me giving help to the new comers to the server.

Why do you want to help the community?:  because I was a new comer one to it messes up the fun when u have cheaters in the game I just want
to make it a fun place to be for everyone

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no never

How did you find us?: i was looking for a fun active community about 3 weeks ago and I joined the server
Im gonna say no for multiple reasons. 1. 60 hours is the minimum but you are exactly at that. 2. only 3 weeks on the server makes me believe that you dont know the community all that well. 3. Sharing an account is always bad news ( especially if you are looking to become staff, so I would suggest making him his own account)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-16-2018, 02:50 PM)Traitor Wrote: Im gonna say no for multiple reasons. 1. 60 hours is the minimum but you are exactly at that. 2. only 3 weeks on the server makes me believe that you dont know the community all that well. 3. Sharing an account is always bad news ( especially if you are looking to become staff, so I would suggest making him his own account)

I appreciate your feedback traitor he will make his own and I do not remember when I joined the server but I have been on for over 67 hours now I know the community and I know the rules. all I ask for is a chance.
(04-16-2018, 02:50 PM)Traitor Wrote: Im gonna say no for multiple reasons. 1. 60 hours is the minimum but you are exactly at that. 2. only 3 weeks on the server makes me believe that you dont know the community all that well. 3. Sharing an account is always bad news ( especially if you are looking to become staff, so I would suggest making him his own account)

I mean she doesn't exactly know everyone of course, but that isn't a bad thing really. She's played with most of the staff.
Also i applied right away at 60 hours, no problem with that. She knows the rules and applies them,
But sharing an account is sketchy when you're a staff member. She said he will get another account

I say give it a shot :]

knows rules and applies, played for a decent time, knows most of the members/masters, friendly and helps newcomers, and plays enough to help out.
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
(04-16-2018, 05:58 AM)Kitten Wrote: Heart Prop Hunt Staff Application Heart

you should highly consider making her staff, ive seen her quiet down so many trolls, plus shes always friendly towards everyone and a beast at the game! :P
I say give it a shot :]

knows rules and applies, played for a decent time, knows most of the members/masters, friendly and helps newcomers, and plays enough to help out.
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
I have to agree with the 3rd point made by Traitor. You follow the rules, help new or unknowing players in the game. However, even though he seems like a good guy himself, between the both you, you have close to 60 hours but not on your own. Secondly, even though he is still learning the game and wouldn't even know how to use the commands, if he would even notice, sharing an account, when another could very easily be made, where you use yours and he uses his is a necessity.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-16-2018, 07:34 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I have to agree with the 3rd point made by Traitor. You follow the rules, help new or unknowing players in the game. However, even though he seems like a good guy himself, between the both you, you have close to 60 hours but not on your own. Secondly, even though he is still learning the game and wouldn't even know how to use the commands, if he would even notice, sharing an account, when another could very easily be made, where you use yours and he uses his is a necessity.

no this is Amanda i told my brother to make a new account so that's not a problem anymore
After giving this a lot of careful consideration I have determined her best attributes as follows:
1) Quick to react to negative activity from certain players in a calm and professional manner.
2) Good demeanor and asks a lot of questions to gain knowledge about not only regarding the rules but also the mechanics of the game. With that tactic, she's been able to assist players in different ways.
3) Is fairly approachable to communicate to, I've seen players inquire her directly for numerous things and she's eager to help.

However, I was in the same situation with applying right at or shortly after the 60hr mark as well. My personal opinion is that as long as new comers prove the dedication and integrity they can make staff, but I'm only one person. Further more with the account issue, this could be quite the conundrum. I've read on a previous reply that she has taken care of the shared account. I strongly believe that if she has done this, there shouldn't be further endeavors to bar Kitten from being promoted to staff. Like I said, it's only my opinion.

In conclusion based on Kitten's personality and carefully weighed pros and cons. I seriously think that by adding her to staff would benefit us in the future by having a more flexible staff schedule and additional activity for the prophunt server. 

+1 from me. Never seen problems out of her.
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
(04-16-2018, 07:49 PM)Kitten Wrote: no this is Amanda i told my brother to make a new account so that's not a problem anymore

Well since it's no longer a problem.

+1 from me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army