Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Community Chat About PH
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)Daddy Shank Wrote: Maybe some donator packages?
Like For instance donator has kick mute and gag and a cool purple name..
maybe create other ones. ones with other fun commands. like ignite scale ect.. like give the lowest rank one or two of thoes fun commands and then make another donator package that has 3-4 ect ect

That's gonna get abused so much.
(07-17-2018, 07:13 AM)§8Mother §7Nuru Wrote: Ghosting needs to be addressed WAAAAY more than it is right now, and handled differently.

I think there should be warnings for it, and give the ghosters options to join their friend.
Then after refusal/repeated ghosting, then kick/ban. It helps cut down on it greatly, considering most people that ghost, honestly aren't fully aware that its as wrong as they feel.

Vocal ghosting some understand but two people sitting in a discord and ghosting on purpose is another thing. If they didn't realize ghosting is wrong they would do it in chat not try and hide it.
I feel the overfill server needs more attention.

The task of calling a staff member from discord is kinda tiring and takes awhile. It would be nice to see dedicated staff member join that server when people are on.
(08-06-2018, 07:56 PM)Xezu Daernaro Wrote: I feel the overfill server needs more attention.

The task of calling a staff member from discord is kinda tiring and takes awhile. It would be nice to see dedicated staff member join that server when people are on.

I can understand the concern, but the fact remains that it is the overflow server and is primarily used when the main server is full or almost full. Generally when I get on PH, there is either 1 or no staff on the main server with 30+ people on it with under a dozen on the other. When other staff get on then I hop over sometimes. I guess what I am saying is that the main server is the main concern and many of the staff are busy at this point with work, military, and preparing for school. Then, you add in that, I personally believe anyway, that we do not have enough staff. It has nothing to do with staff not being dedicated, just the amount of staff we have and two servers can be a bit much at times.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-06-2018, 07:56 PM)Xezu Daernaro Wrote: I feel the overfill server needs more attention.

Totally agree with this. (I was actually going to make a seperate post but you beat me to it. ^-^) The PH over flow here recently has been rather bad with spammers, ghosters and people overall being rude to others. I do understand we can write ban appeals but like Xezu mentioned it would be nice to see staff come on and check on the server especially when there are people on.
(08-06-2018, 08:58 PM)§9Ϻochi Wrote:

Totally agree with this. (I was actually going to make a seperate post but you beat me to it. ^-^) The PH over flow here recently has been rather bad with spammers, ghosters and people overall being rude to others. I do understand we can write ban appeals but like Xezu mentioned it would be nice to see staff come on and check on the server especially when there are people on.

Alot of staff (like me) would prefer to play on the overflow because it's about half the amount of people, the issue is that since the main server is so large it is more probable that more issues will happen over there so many of us instinctly go there since that is where 99% of on call staff requests are for.
(05-15-2018, 04:15 PM)Daddy Shank Wrote:
Quote:Make it to where spectator can only be joined by staff
The reason for this is because when someone joins spectator we as staff have to stop and take time to tell them to move and swap. In my opinion this issue can easily be solved by making it where it just dont happen.. it would also make less stress for staff whilst on the server. and give them more time to focus on other essential things on the server

Make it to where players can only switch teams twice
The reason for this is whenever someone switches we have to repeat our selves thousands of times why not make it to where players can only switch twice (this being the initial switch from unassigned) this will allow players to switch with out getting in trouble while trying to be with there friends, after they do their two switches they can no longer switch unless they have a trusted+ force swap them (this will also make it to where if we catch someone ghosting they cant keep switching back to the opposite team of their friends) would save staff a lot of breath and make them have more time to focus on the mic and chat spamming (staff are exempt from this) 

Maybe some donator packages?
Like For instance donator has kick mute and gag and a cool purple name..
maybe create other ones. ones with other fun commands. like ignite scale ect.. like give the lowest rank one or two of thoes fun commands and then make another donator package that has 3-4 ect ect

Change the chat settings. 
The automated messages on the server are really spammy. I think the time on them should be a bit longer inbetween messages. and i think they should all be one color. the chat is already extremly color full as it is. so make it one solid color that people arent allowed to use. 

I agree with this.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I have a suggestion for traitor you know how you guys are planning on banning the muffler. Yeah there is an even more broken prop that is on 90% of the maps I dont know the actual name for it but it is a blue plastic seat and back rest chair with a metal frame. It rotational axel is not in the center of it but slightly off of the foot of it which makes it a broken prop as it can be used to glitch inside walls. You can either ban the item or just change the rotational axel point on it and I will not put up a fit about it. It is extremely broken and should be fixed.
(08-06-2018, 07:56 PM)Daernaro Grdfala Wrote: I feel the overfill server needs more attention.

I'm usually in the overflow to reduce issues, however I am gone on vacation till the 17th.
Gimme two hat slots so I can have my sombrero and text hat v .v