Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last rule on Reasons to KOS
the last bullet on reasons to KOS is essentially: "if you damage an inno or detective for any rule not already listed you can be KOSed." 

Today on TTT Burrito Bowl, Lycan and I came into a gray area with this rule. I saw Lycan kill Burrito so I killed Lycan. I was slayed after becasue it turned out Burrito had smacked Lycan with his crowbar, which -- u guessed it makes him kosable. Well lycan of course shot him and ID'd the body and it was Innocent. So following that rule, I shot him for damaging an innocent/detective. I was later slayed adn then kicked preround for spamming admin chat while deliberating about the rule (sorry in advance for that it was wrong). Im just trying to figure out when that rule applies and doesnt apply, and if someone could clear it up for me that would be awesome. I may be a regular but I know Im not the smartest here, just looking for some clarification!
If you saw him get crowbarred then yes you did rdm. If you didn't see it, you are allowed to kill him because any traitor or any traitor buddies can say that he got crowbarred by him and get away with a free kill.
(05-15-2018, 04:38 PM)The Spy Is A Lie Wrote: If you saw him get crowbarred then yes you did rdm. If you didn't see it, you are allowed to kill him because any traitor or any traitor buddies can say that he got crowbarred by him and get away with a free kill.

I did not see the crowbar happen. it was explained to me afterword that it happened
The situation you present is one I would probably kill in as well. If I don't see something with my own eyes (player testing and being proven inno) then I would not take another players word on it.
(05-15-2018, 04:50 PM)nopleez Wrote: The situation you present is one I would probably kill in as well. If I don't see something with my own eyes (player testing and being proven inno) then I would not take another players word on it.
Thank you, i agree.

PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER THOUGH IM NOT TRYING TO PISS OFF ANY MODS OR RREPORT ANYONE IM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS RULE
The simple thing is, if he is hurt after the incident, I HAVE to believe his word. While you may believe this is a grey area, the thing is that you didnt know what truely happened there. As such at most you can do is put a sus on the killer of the Innocent. While yes, it comes naturally to shoot a man whom killed a man, it is simply NOT KOSable to kill an innocent who has done a KOSable act.

From what I can tell here the slay was justified as you killed Lycan whom killed Burrito in self-defense. While this is up to staff to decide, I would've also put the slay on you due to you not letting him explain himself. If he proceeds to ignore the corpse or does anything Traiterous with it, yes then shoot him.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-15-2018, 05:25 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: The simple thing is, if he is hurt after the incident, I HAVE to believe his word. While you may believe this is a grey area, the thing is that you didnt know what truely happened there. As such at most you can do is put a sus on the killer of the Innocent. While yes, it comes naturally to shoot a man whom killed a man, it is simply NOT KOSable to kill an innocent who has done a KOSable act.

From what I can tell here the slay was justified as you killed Lycan whom killed Burrito in self-defense. While this is up to staff to decide, I would've also put the slay on you due to you not letting him explain himself. If he proceeds to ignore the corpse or does anything Traiterous with it, yes then shoot him.

Dang being an innocent is so hard. Thank you for somewhat clearing this up haha i apprecaite your dedicated and thorough response!
Isn’t what King said exactly what Burrito, Lycan, and I said? You’re also leaving out the fact that Lycan was trying to tell everyone what happened, but you shot him. You brought up the round I didn’t slay you for a similar situation. You weren’t slain there because you and the reporter came to a mutual understanding. If you remember, I had a slay on you before we entered that chat. You were slain here because Lycan wanted you slain. Both times, you RDMed. In one instance you were forgiven, in the other you were slain. Yeah, being an Innocent is hard. Being a staff member is that much harder. Thanks for your question, and I hope everything is clarified.

Also, King’s post is indicative that he wants Moderator back, so let’s make that happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(05-15-2018, 05:57 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Isn’t what King said exactly what Burrito, Lycan, and I said? You’re also leaving out the fact that Lycan was trying to tell everyone what happened, but you shot him. You brought up the round I didn’t slay you for a similar situation. You weren’t slain there because you and the reporter came to a mutual understanding. If you remember, I had a slay on you before we entered that chat. You were slain here because Lycan wanted you slain. Both times, you RDMed. In one instance you were forgiven, in the other you were slain. Yeah, being an Innocent is hard. Being a staff member is that much harder. Thanks for your question, and I hope everything is clarified.

Also, King’s post is indicative that he wants Moderator back, so let’s make that happen ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no reason to be rude about it. sorry

HEADS UP SAME THING JUST HAPPENED EXCEPT I WAS IN LYCANS SHOES--- NO SLAY WEIRD.

[00:36] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 20 HP with Crowbar
[00:41] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 12 (13) HP with M16
[00:41] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 12 (13) HP with M16
[00:42] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:42] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 58 (62) HP with M16
[00:43] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 13 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 34 HP with AK47
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 28 HP with The Bullshite
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has killed Lycan [innocent] with The Bullshite
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged You Cannot Trust Me [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Traitor [detective] identified the body of Lycan [innocent]
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has killed Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] with M16

THIS RULE IS INCREDIBLY GRAY. CAUSE IN ONE DAY IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM WITH DIFFERNT OUTCOMES AND GO FIGURE ITS WITH TEH SAME 3 PEOPLE

*DEAD* Burrito Bowl: !aslay burr 1 Bc Hotdog wont shut up
Burrito Bowl added 1 autoslays to Themself with the reason : 'Bc Hotdog wont shut up'

and now theyre mocking me with it. interesting, atleast the slay was followed but what the f for real.
(05-15-2018, 06:02 PM)Luke Warm HotDog Water Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 05:57 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Isn’t what King said exactly what Burrito, Lycan, and I said? You’re also leaving out the fact that Lycan was trying to tell everyone what happened, but you shot him. You brought up the round I didn’t slay you for a similar situation. You weren’t slain there because you and the reporter came to a mutual understanding. If you remember, I had a slay on you before we entered that chat. You were slain here because Lycan wanted you slain. Both times, you RDMed. In one instance you were forgiven, in the other you were slain. Yeah, being an Innocent is hard. Being a staff member is that much harder. Thanks for your question, and I hope everything is clarified.

no reason to be rude about it. sorry

HEADS UP SAME THING JUST HAPPENED EXCEPT I WAS IN LYCANS SHOES--- NO SLAY WEIRD.

[00:36] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 20 HP with Crowbar
[00:42] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:42] Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 58 (62) HP with M16
[00:43] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 18 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 13 HP with AK47
[00:44] Lycan [innocent] has damaged Traitor [detective] for 34 HP with AK47
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has damaged Lycan [innocent] for 28 HP with The Bullshite
[00:45] Traitor [detective] has killed Lycan [innocent] with The Bullshite
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:46] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged You Cannot Trust Me [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Traitor [detective] identified the body of Lycan [innocent]
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 23 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has damaged Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] for 13 HP with M16
[00:47] Burrito Bowl [innocent] has killed Luke Warm HotDog Water [innocent] with M16

THIS RULE IS INCREDIBLY GRAY. CAUSE IN ONE DAY IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS TWO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS WITH THE SAME PROBLEM WITH DIFFERNT OUTCOMES AND GO FIGURE ITS WITH TEH SAME 3 PEOPLE

I’m not trying to be rude. I am trying to get you to see what we’ve been trying to explain to you.

Yes, Burrito Bowl should be slain given the precedent that has just been set. Usually, this has been handled on a case-by-case basis. However, to avoid anymore confusion, attempted favoritism, or anything else, a rule should be written explaining what happens if this EXACT thing is to ever happen again