Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prop Menu Feedback
(05-09-2019, 05:38 PM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: There should be a loose number like “around 60%” that should be enforced by staff. Maybe even like 70% to account for really small props. If there’s a super strict and steadfast number people will be like “well If you take the total area visible and blah blah blah”, end of the day it should be a staff call based off of a guideline

I’m sorry, who are you?
(05-09-2019, 08:29 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 05:38 PM)nevo-iwnl- Wrote: There should be a loose number like “around 60%” that should be enforced by staff. Maybe even like 70% to account for really small props. If there’s a super strict and steadfast number people will be like “well If you take the total area visible and blah blah blah”, end of the day it should be a staff call based off of a guideline

I’m sorry, who are you?

That's Noah the former co-owner
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I feel this covers everything pertaining to prop menu too:

1. Can you be seen by hunters?

2. Can you be killed by any weapon other than a nuke?

3. Did you use unstuck to get out of the map or did you get outside of the map by other means?

Any prop, regardless of using prop menu or other means in violation of these rules is illegal anyways. 
You can phase into the wall without the prop menu, I used to do it before I found out about the prop menu. 

Phasing into the walls a shouldn't be an issue when players are following these 3 rules. 

I don't feel we need to add more guidelines than what we already have on this subject.
(05-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Happy Wrote:

I’m sorry, who are you?

I know that it’s a meme with me and him.
(05-09-2019, 08:55 PM)Happy Wrote:

I’m sorry, who are you?

Yo that’s true but how tf does everybody know my irl name somehow this is frightening