Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
renzo 4 admin please and thank u
okay so it’s no secret that we need some work in the admin department and renzolebenzo is a pro ass mother fucker
this man gets shit done daily, he bans rule breakers, follows the rules to a damn tee, and almost nobody that i know has an issue with him

on his own accord this man started a thread for skin suggestions because he knows we’re lacking in that area and he’s taking the responsibility into his own hands

he’s constantly online, whenever he can be, which we can’t really say for many of the admins on the ttt server... i think in my hours i’ve seen 2 admins total... 

if renzo applies or is appointed for admin, i think he would be an excellent addition to a staff team who doesn’t have the best view on them

in the very least, if not admin, the man deserves some more recognition. he works his ass off for this server and at least deserves a thank you from most of us
Glad to see your brain is fully functional
[Image: d93.png]
How much did he pay you to post this? I'll match that if you delet
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
damn why you gotta hurt my feelings like that ryn
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Just for the record, I have no involvement in the making of this thread, but I am deeply flattered. Thank you ryn, means a lot.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-07-2019, 11:31 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Just for the record, I have no involvement in the making of this thread, but I am deeply flattered. Thank you ryn, means a lot.

That's exactly what a person with involvement in the making of this thread would say.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(09-07-2019, 11:56 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 11:31 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Just for the record, I have no involvement in the making of this thread, but I am deeply flattered. Thank you ryn, means a lot.

That's exactly what a person with involvement in the making of this thread would say.

No for real, 100% honesty, did not ask him to make this lmao
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Bruh fuck all that noise, NOPLEEZ for admin
I, too, would like to be admin, or more.

I would be great. Look how much I've done already. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
shouldnt this be moved to shitposting

(09-08-2019, 09:22 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Bruh fuck all that noise, NOPLEEZ for admin

damn right nopleez and tea for admin