Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftjupiter18's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Lilly
Currently: leftjupiter18 (current since March 30th, 2019)
Steam ID: 76561198340100803
Time Played: 60 hours
First Time in Server: August 15, 2017
Availability and Time zone: Central Time Zone, Available on weekday afternoons and weekends when I'm not busy with homework or family matters.
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Master
What can you do to help the community: I'm very attentive when I'm playing and will often almost instantly spot signs of ghosting, hacking, and team switching or spectating.
Why do you want to help with the community: This was one of the first servers I ever played on GMOD and I fell in love with the server because of how well organized it is and how the rules are enforced with the staff.
Have you previously been banned: No.
Have you ever applied before: No
How did you find us: Scrolling through servers when I first got the game downloaded on my laptop, and after searching for a while it was the only server I could get to download and work on my laptop.
Other: Thank you for your time in reading my application for staff and thank you to the amazing admin, mods, and everyone for being so kind to me in the server and just creating such a happy environment.

You've been inactive on: Forums (previous post on 22 May 2019), Discord, and server until recently. 
[Image: 20190921_230751.jpg]

My suggestions are to be decently active in the community for a month, I'm not saying you have to be on  server everyday just don't have large gaps. Being involved on discord occasionally doesn't hurt.
I also suggest getting your hours up, seeing as you've been a part of the community for over 2 years and only just meet the hour requirements. 

Thank you for applying and having a desire to benefit the community.

This is your steam id:
STEAM_0:1:189917537
Hey Juptier! Thanks for Applying!

Voss covered most of what was needed to say. It seems you recently just came back from a long time of being inactive. Yes, you just met the 60 hours after coming back to the server, but it doesn't mean you immediately have met all the requirements. Try spending more time around in the community, re-introduce yourself to the new players who might not know you. Like voss said, you don't have to be on everyday.

There's a few changes to the rules since you've been gone, new maps which means new spots to know. I hope along with spending more time on server you can familiarize yourself with many of the changes that took place while you were gone. I haven't played with you enough to develop how I feel about you as a staff. I hope I can see if you've improved from previous attitudes before when I first met you. Hope to see you on server.

It's going to be a (-1) from me this time around.
I would have to agree with Abdel and Voss, with the addition that you seem to be much less talkative since you got back. It's a (-1) from me.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
When it comes to applications on Dink's, we highly stress recent activity. Since it seems you just came back from a hiatus, it would be advisable to pump a lot more hours into your playtime before seeking a staffing position. People come and go, rules change, and the dynamics of the overall server may shift. I know I'm just some TTT mod, but take the advice given.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Mainly get your activity up, get reacclimated to the community, a lot of people have left and joined since you went on hiatus. I do remember you from earlier this year. Don't be afraid to participate within the Discord, most of us aren't a little slow (cough cough Raider cough cough) and don't bite. 
Go over the new rules that have been posted since the new admins have written them as well as the illegal spots (they take highly upon these two). I would suggest a month of consistent activity within the server, it doesn't have to be hours upon hours it can be just 30 minutes to an hour at most for a day. Mainly just let the community get to know you again and get to know the community again. 
Good luck regardless and don't be afraid to apply again should you get denied this time.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-22-2019, 03:27 PM)Darkkran Wrote: @

No need to be rude about it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-22-2019, 03:27 PM)Darkkran Wrote: @

Dont be a entitled prick about it. Someone had a desire to be apart of the staff team. I commend them.
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

(09-22-2019, 03:35 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: No need to be rude about it.

@Nicol Bolas The truth hurts, if you want to continue this conversation, I'll be happy to jump into the discord.

(09-22-2019, 03:37 PM)Beepo Wrote: Dont be a entitled prick about it. Someone had a desire to be apart of the staff team. I commend them.

@Beepo No one is being entitled, I'm dropping my opinion like everyone else. If you don't like it, you have the right to say it in the correct place, in my PM's not on an application. Discord?
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
Dark there is no need to derail someone’s staff app when you could just approach them another way. This is inappropriate.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas