Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abandoned Office Illegal Spots
So I've discovered that this map has an invisible ledge next to the fence, if I recall correctly, I think lockup has a rule against hiding on an invisible ledge. Does it also count for this map as well?
If it follows these guidelines then there's no issue:
1. Can you be seen by hunters?

You are not allowed to fully hide in textures/meshes, partial is okay. This includes but is not limited to: broken trash cans, garbage bags, tree roots, bodies, etc.
2. Can you be killed by any weapon other than a nuke?
3. Did you use unstuck to get out of the map or did you get outside of the map by other means?

No invisible ledge rule found on lockup
(09-25-2019, 06:13 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
If it follows these guidelines then there's no issue:
1. Can you be seen by hunters?

You are not allowed to fully hide in textures/meshes, partial is okay. This includes but is not limited to: broken trash cans, garbage bags, tree roots, bodies, etc.
2. Can you be killed by any weapon other than a nuke?
3. Did you use unstuck to get out of the map or did you get outside of the map by other means?

No invisible ledge rule found on lockup

Sorry it's not lockup it's bitnanner, but I don't know what these invisible ledges are on that map so
As far as im aware abandoned office (If im thinking right, it's the large map with the office in the middle) Has no invisible ledge, just rather the outskirts of the fences. Nothing like that is illegal due to being easily seen. There's not many spots on abandoned office that are illegal because it's a pretty basic map with not a lot of props on it to begin with that are easily hid into mesh wise or etc. So this should be fine. If you can get a screenshot that would help better.
(09-25-2019, 10:36 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: As far as im aware abandoned office (If im thinking right, it's the large map with the office in the middle) Has no invisible ledge, just rather the outskirts of the fences. Nothing like that is illegal due to being easily seen. There's not many spots on abandoned office that are illegal because it's a pretty basic map with not a lot of props on it to begin with that are easily hid into mesh wise or etc. So this should be fine. If you can get a screenshot that would help better.

I actually did take a few however for some reason they all are super blurry and dark to the point you can't make anything oout so next time I'm on that map I'll try to take more pictures.