Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 prop change Max
I like the old one better, but it was a lot more janky and gave you some pretty broken props on certain maps.
(11-18-2019, 09:53 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: I like the old one better, but it was a lot more janky and gave you some pretty broken props on certain maps.

Not to mention not giving you every prop on the map depending on your location or the many, many, maaaany, repeats.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(11-18-2019, 09:53 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: I like the old one better, but it was a lot more janky and gave you some pretty broken props on certain maps.

The new one is way more sleek as it doesn't show you 12 cans, 15 books, 8 wooden crates, 4 shovels, and a sandwich. I do wish that the usage limit was higher, either for time served (members/masters/regulars) or for donation. It re-incentivizes[is this a real word?] the prop menu for people to come back regularly.
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a prop change increase. No harm in doing it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Alright, so I will just give my full thoughts on this. This would not be, or at least shouldn't be, difficult to alter. However, I do like the number it is at currently as it makes it so that you have plenty of leeway to freely choose what you want to be, while punishing those that become reckless with their prop choices.

We will hopefully NEVER, revert back to the old prop menu. The main reason, it sucked. That prop menu would not not work on every map, on a couple of maps, it only had about 2 or 3 props in it. On several maps that the prop menu would work on, or would have props actually in the menu, you would have hundreds of props with multiple repeats of the same props, not to mention that the props would move depending on where you were placed on the map, making memorization nearly impossible. The last major reason, you could not move with the prop menu open. With the current menu, the props are organized, no repeats, and you can move while changing instead of being immobile while selecting a prop.

It is interesting to see that a couple of the people that want the prop menu choice to increase are people who either rarely play prop hunt or have very recently returned to it while those that say the current count is fine and/or do not care are ones that are more constant in their game play. Not that it matters that much, it is just something I noticed.

I do like the idea of the premium package that was discussed by a couple of individuals spoke of previously either a package that you get double/unlimited prop changes or a perk that you can get with any other package that would be another good reason to get donor.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The only issue with the donor idea is that DInk would need to make separate staff ranks for those who paid for it so they wouldn't lose it.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Some kind of donate package would complicate the rank system ^
Any time I’ve played I used the menu maybe once a round, tho if there’s no drawback to 5+ then then what’s the harm?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Or just make it where staff get it regardless. Just like staff get queueing powers even without buying donor
Add kleiner to it also
(11-19-2019, 12:27 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: tho if there’s no drawback to 5+ then then what’s the harm?

^^^this right here
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]