Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the community feel about bigotry?
(03-08-2021, 08:52 PM)A WHOLE NEEEEW NAAAAAME Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:42 PM)Nicol Wrote: As I said in our DMs, I reached out to both staff members and warned them of this. The issue then stopped and has not been repeated in-game or in discord. While distasteful and disrespectful, I did not see it as enough justification for a punishment beyond warning them to stop. Seeing as they listened and dropped it (these screenshots are from last September), I saw no reason for further action.
This screenshot is all that's needed. If you can keep someone community banned based on them being in Nazi groups on Steam and whatnot, as that was a big part of why it was upped from a day ban to a community ban. I see no difference between outwardly holding the belief that trans people being "almost the worst" >>he literally said they are almost the worst thing and whatnot, literally, not as a joke, which means he views some of your players as /some of the worst people<<, and being in nazi groups without context. (Context isn't needed, that's the point.)

Be consistent. You just community banned someone for spreading hatred, could have easily said "don't do it again and you'll be fine" but you didn't. So there isn't consistency here.
Do you mean to insinuate that the staff pick and choose which rules and punishments to enforce and when, depending on how convenient it is for them personally and without actual concern for the wellbeing of their constituents? As if when a normal user makes the same transgression they receive much harsher and more immediate punishment with any request for wiggle room met with a wall of text from copy pasting the ruleboard like a robot?
Imagine my surprise.............
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does the community feel about bigotry? - by the mad shitter - 03-08-2021, 08:56 PM