Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community
I think it’s pretty obvious there needs to be some change. There have been NUMEROUS posts with tons of community engagement in the last month that have demonstrated it. Nicky, Rand, Milly, Myself, Russ and more have each brought it points / complaints / suggestions with a thread, and many more people have added their support in each respective thread.

I can’t help but feel this is all going to fall on deaf ears, and we’ll get the cookie cutter response (which is usually no response from nicol/dinks, or a vague ‘we’re working on it’)

I hope not, and I’ve already decided to limit my involvement with the community (not that anyone really cares) until these problems have been sorted out.

There hasn’t even been any official recognition of any of the previous complaints. The only upper staff that seems like he cares is Nicky.
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Addressing Staff Transparency In The Community - by (j)ax - 03-08-2021, 11:27 PM