Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash house Illegal spot problem.
There are multiple fences on the map so you are going to have to be more specific however I will cover the ones I remember.

Wooden fence is completely in the map, I don't think this is the one you are talking about.

Fence by the house, is illegal to hide behind this as you cannot get back there naturally due to invisible walls.

Fences on road, when you are approaching the train from the house. Fence on left, pretty much entirely all in map. If you got past the crossing train section, you are out of the map. On the right hand side fence if you go past the crossing section you are out of the map. If you go past the fence on the right past the natural bounds you are outside of the map.

The reason why spots that are considered outside the map are not on the illegal spots list is that they are illegal anyways. Just because you are outside the map bounds and killable does not change the fact that you are outside the map. Outside the map, is outside the map there are no special conditions. Also, Nuru is not staff. There is or was a staff member on at the time, you can always confirm with them.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by TheUltraFish - 06-20-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by Haxune - 06-22-2021, 12:03 PM