Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i figured i would join the funny squad again
watdahell some of you guys (vague posting warning!!) go so far back as far as 'incidents'. even if he came to my house in 2014 and punched my dog, funded a terrorist group in 2017, and shit on my grandma's porch in 2020 without a mask (during the height of the pandemic) i would still +1 him because his recent time as mod was professional as hell and he never showed bias. like I wanted to PM him 'you've changed' on so many occasions because i couldnt get his troll side out, i bet this mf wore a suit while he played, he was not messing around.

anyways in the scope of his recent staffing of TTT big +1 because he did well. also stop being weird about discord cliques we all have our friend group discords and we all post our banned dink memes there (do NOT look up my chat logs on other servers) also unban caribou

Messages In This Thread
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by reina - 10-30-2023, 01:33 PM
RE: i figured i would join the funny squad again - by murl - 11-04-2023, 02:55 AM